Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Put a fork in me (at least as far as Tommy and Vikki go)


I am giving myself a new challenge. I am going to attempt to stay the fuck out of any channel where Tommy and Vikki are holding court.  I have to. It's just too pathetic, sickening and maddening for words and I can't stand it anymore. 

And as of now (7/20, 8:30pm EST), dipshit Tommy has given Vikki mod powers and naturally, she's being the petty, mean-spirited banning cunt that she is and Tommy's letting her.

I don't even blame Vikki anymore. She's obviously mentally ill and illiterate and low-functioning. Battlecam is her life and those who manipulate and take advantage and enable her craziness add to the big problem.

Tommy is just a very sad and dark person. Lonely, isolated, depressed, alcoholic, delusional, petty, misogynistic, maybe even latently homosexual and slightly sociopathic. He appears to no longer find true joy in anything, except maybe, drinking.

Oh, and being a flakey, over-dramatic, petulant fucktard who bullies women.

Have you noticed that? He ONLY bullies women. Guys can dis and abuse the fuck out of him in chat or on cam and he, for the most part, will shine it on and even laugh it off or agree with the insults. But be a woman and cross paths with him? Don't kiss his ass or praise him with empty, warrant-less comments? He'll come at you with a fire and vengeance he probably hasn't put towards making any real effort at not being a failure in life in years.

He's a bully. I'll say it again, he's a bully. And he's not very creative with how he bullies either.

Give Tommy a buddy or gang of haters to team up with, he becomes unstoppable, abusing people (especially women) like a crazed and starving banshee, feeding off his fellow bully's incitement to pour even more gasoline on whatever fire he's started.

Alone, he's more thoughtful, more introspective, more intelligent and even quieter. I've enjoyed many a conversation when Tommy's not showing off for his cronies (usually Surfratt, Vikki, OGMike, now Topshelf).  And even when he was doing all the stunt shit, supposedly drunk as fuck and raging, he was GREAT on his own. Like some lone wolf presence, with just enough mystery and wit, you couldn't get your mind wrapped around just who the fuck Tommy was. It was great Battlecam and Tommy made coming to the site more fun.

But that day is done. Let that ol' gang mentality seep into Tommy's warped psyche and you have an insurmountable tornado of hate, bearing down on the weak and defenseless, like a vicious claw hammer to some unknowing skull. He bans and out yells and won't give an inch, no matter how wrong or off-track he is.

It's predictable and tiresome.

People on BC and on the blogs LOVE to refer to Tommy as a great "troll" but honestly, he's not. He's not clever. He doesn't get under anybody's skin in the way that probably he wants to. He sometimes doesn't even get how Battlecam or the Internet really works. It's an insult to good trolls (yes, they exist) to call Tommy a "troll". He ain't.


Actually, I stand corrected. He is an EXPERT troll when it comes to Vikki. Then again, who couldn't troll that poor, wretched creature.

By the way, I don't hate Tommy nor do I think he's a dummy. There's a part of me that sees his potential as a caster and am just sick to death of the disappointment. He doesn't value or respect the few decent trolls on Battlecam and he does everything to undermine his own once-good Battlecam standing. It's one thing when people are being hateful or sharing personal information or whatever but when you're just getting banned for being a smart-ass or for voicing an opinion on Tommy's "free speech" channel, while allowing shitty casters like Vikki and OG Mike to abuse their "power"....well, it's time to turn my back on that type of garbage.

Anyway, I really hope I can pull this off because, in all honesty, most channels on BC suck Croft and Smokethis' gonads and the channel Tommy or Surfratt are usually running are the most fun, at least for trolling. Maybe it will get me off Battlecam.

Or maybe i'll just start up the channel I've been threatening to start for awhile now.

Hmmm......

2 comments:

  1. No more girlfriends around to keep her company any more. No one wants her around, so all she has is Tommy's room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as far as bully etc. goes ... i did this pic as a direct result of the first time he went after vikki ... months ago ... around the time he claims his channels were hacked, thus vikki was tommyhawked (my mind is a terrible thing)

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qjGoeTbHsAg/TZCglubbabI/AAAAAAAAAxM/AM4VGDXaf2A/s1600/vikthAnimation1.gif

    ReplyDelete