WOW! Either Dave was just bored and looking to stir up some 'versy on his channel or he is as clueless as Vikki and just hasn't been paying attention for the last, oh, 7, 8 months.
This Croft-hating shit isn't even remotely fun anymore. The 2x4 shit is dumb and the Croft fake rage soundbites are tiresome. Croft is such a dipshit, it's way too easy to pick on him, kinda like picking on a retarded or handicapped kid. It's now just sorta sad and pointless.
That said, I and other trolls were doing it months ago, back when had some relevance and back when Surfrat and Tommy and Smokethis helped the human dim-bulb from the great Northwest set up his own BC channel and proceeded to justify their own complicity in this sad circus and they laid the ban hammer down on us trolls for speaking out on Croft's crappy behavior (flaunting his drug peddling, having his kid and pets on cam, etc. etc.) like it was the very thing that would keep them breathing.
Powered by, and delusionally arrogant because they were attracting more viewers than Main on most nights (not a terribly hard thing to do considering how weak Main is), the 4 musketeers held court in Croft's channel for a couple of months, and the rest of us watched while they successfully dragged Battlecam down into an even deeper level of shit and meaningless than it already was.
I'm not going to lie. It was good fun. Just the ability to be able to successfully troll the overly sensitive and easily butthurt Tommy and Smoke made it worth checking in a few times a day. It may have been the last time I had real fun on Battlecam, truth be told.
Then, something really bad happened between Tommy and Croft. I didn't catch the entire episode but I do remember logging on to watch Tommy viciously bullying Croftgirl (he's got a BC history of joining up with a dude pack and picking on females) and apparently, Tommy took offense to Croft not having his back against Croftchick and decided to go after him with a vengeance. Someone had tipped Tommy off to an old episode of Unsolved Mysteries, that featured the harrowing story of Jenny Pratt who, while riding on the back of her boyfriend Curtis Croft's motorcycle and stopped at a traffic light, was clobbered over the head with a 2X4 by a passing car full of assholes. Later on, we were told that the clobbering was meant for Croft over some drug deal that went wrong or something.
But the second Tommy had knowledge of the episode being circulated on YouTube, he began sharing the link with anyone on Battlecam that was interested and before long, he has successfully managed, along with Smoke and Surfrat, to get some near-unanimous hatred going for poor ol' Croftman on BC.
That didn't last long. Like most of the other drama and friendship-ending situations that occur on Battlecam, it faded away and before you could say 'TexGirl', Tommy was back in love with Crofty again, as were his loyal companions Smoke and Surf and even Vikki. I don't know what instigated the change of heart. Tommy claimed it was severe drunkiness and seemed contrite and remorseful for "outing" Croft like he did and whenever any of us called him out on his flakiness and lack of backbone, we were banned immediately.
Right around this time, sexy Texgirl appeared on the scene. A pretty brunette with doe-eyes and a sassy little Milf-y body, Tex, like Croftman, lived in Oregon and someone within that crew of dummies thought it might be a good idea to try and play matchmaker. Texgirl didn't even put up an even remote bit of resistance. Before long, she was modded on Croft's channels and those of lucky enough to have tuned in on a regular basis were treated to so of the most awkward and stomach-churning attempts at getting into a girls pants EVER witness publicly. Croft seemed interested but barely seemed able to put any real moves on the more eager than she should have been Texgirl. I STILL don't know if they ever banged and frankly, I don't like thinking about it but for a good month or so, the Croft Crew love connection with Sexy Texy kept many of us entertained.
Anyway, at that point, things got REALLY strange and confusing.
Vikki became a major player in the Croft Crew drama, falling in love with Tommy and what-not. Surf and Smoke both started their own BC channels and, while they denied any schism between themselves and Croft, they adamantly worked to get viewers for their own respective channels.
I tended to gravitate to either Surf or Smoke's channel for 2 reasons. One, Smoke was just too fucking easy and fun to troll the living shit out of and Two, Surfrat, despite his being responsibility for bringing Croft to Battlecam and for being a tool to me and others on his JTV channel in the past, seemed like a fair cammer and never banned me, even when I was being critical or just blatantly disrespectful and lame to him.
Eventually, everybody sort of turned on one another and that was ok because that just finally meant more channels on BC. I stopped pretending that any of it mattered and ceased my unruly behavior in any of their respective channels. I mean, Main was so bad even back then and none of the other channels appealed to me. If I was banned from Croft or Smoke or Tommy or Vikki or Surf's channels, where the fuck else was I going to go to witness pure and utter retardation on an hourly basis? Sure, I still get banned 5 times a day and am accused being "mad" and jelly" and not "keeping it real" but I really have no desire to fling shit in the direction of any of these half-wits. Because of shit like Tommy and Vikki giving cunts like OG Mike modship, the whole process is beyond tedious and most of the time, the energy of these channels...well, there is no energy. No one wants to stir shit up because they know they'll be banned and that's pretty much that.
I thought this site was called *BATTLE*cam. Life losers like Vikki (and pretty much anyone who hangs with her) and Tyler want a nice, safe, friendly place to come to where no one will EVER disagree or complain or criticize. They want to meet new friends and I guess everyone wants to find that one big love of their life, on Battlecam. So pathetic.
But I digress.
It is impossible to ever stick up or feel sorry for Croft. He obviously was involved in some dubious and shady shit back in his younger days and he does seem like a Grade A turd of a human being. But COME THE FUCK ON, man, the holier than thou attitude coming out of Surf or Tommy or Vikki or anyone on Battlecam is enough to bring last night's Top Ramen right back up through nostrils and into my lap. And now you have guys like Davelive trying to re-create more Croft controversy with the shit he was going on about last night on his channel. What gives?
Last night's Croft-hate ended in BC-typical whimper-like fashion. Croft insisted that Davelive mod him before he got on Skype to be interviewed but Davelive refused to budge. Everyone in chat started piling on Croft who, as far as I know, wasn't even in Davelive's channel (i could be wrong). Then, VitoCorleone started viciously going after Surf in the chat box which was fun for all of about 2 minutes. I guess Vito sorta has a small hard-on for Surf and harasses him every chance he gets.
It all seemed pretty fucking stupid to me and went absolutely NOWHERE.
Unlike in the past, the hatred Surf and Tommy has for Croft seems to be sticking and the odds of them all cozying up in some new channel, sucking each other's cocks and banning us truth-speakers seems highly unlikely at this point.
At least Crofty has GhostDog on his side.
No comments:
Post a Comment