Best news in a long time: Recording Guy returns to Battlecam!
Or at least his acoustic guitar playing/sensitive singing guy alter-ego The Muncher did late last night.
CalmLikeABomb Tyler was doing his usual 'if Alki was smart, he's listen to my many ideas of how to make the once great Battlecam great again' spiel and basically boring the living shit out of the few late night stragglers when RG popped in and started playing some douchey Van Morrison tune. I mean, yeah, he played and sang it very well but COME THE FUCK ON, Recording Guy! We aren't here to hear you singing cheesy chick songs. We're waiting for the tried and tested and BC legendary 'Well, would you look at that? Just look at it!' routine of yore.
Yeah, i know. Recording Guy didn't even create that schtick. He got it from YouTube prank sensation Ed Bassmaster. But i'll be a complete son of a cunt if it didn't make me laugh every single time he did it on Battlecam.
That and the fake selling of worthless junk bit.
Classic.
Oh, i almost forgot. The entire time RG was on cam, Sad Sack Tyler just sat in the PIP box looking slighted and butt hurt. When I made some smart-ass comment in the chat box, he went after me and this blog and actually had the balls to say, 'hey, you go after me and Justin and OGMike on your blog but at least people know who me, Justin and Mike are. No one knows who Kodiak is".
Now maybe you're getting it, dummy.
I've said it before and I'll say it again here: TROLLS DON'T CAM UP! WE DON'T NEED TO LIKE ATTENTION-STARVED CAM WHORES DO.

ATTENTION WHORES = STARVE FOR ATTENTION
ReplyDeleteBLOGGERS WHO DON'T CAM UP, BUT STILL LOVE THE ATTENTION ARE THE REAL ATTENTION WHORES. Your the attention whore.
Yep. I'm such an attention whore, I've done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to bother to even promote this blog. That's how much I want attention.
ReplyDeleteIf you don't have anything to be on cam for, nothing to do, nothing to say, no new thing to share to handfuls of people all at once, why bother camming up?
why is this such a difficult concept for some of you people to comprehend?