Eww looking at those words come out of Vikki's just after I ate wasn't a good thing to do. And again Tommy not even acknowledging her comments to him but talking of other women he would fuck. She will never get it!! It wasn't too long ago when Vikki was saying Tommy's dick was nothing to look at, wow how things have changed. Vikki really has a lot of nerve criticizing other women on the site after the things that comes out of that whoredogs mouth not to mention what she has done on cam. She really is delusional and a laughing stock of Battlecam.
I thought you were boycotting the whole Vikki Tommy thingy all together? Plus you taking over what Lurkers Anon started COPYCAT!! I'm sure she won't mind though. JTVWoodShed has started doing stories on Battlecam I hope dear gawd he don't start up on the e-couple as well. It will be information overload if 3 blogs are writing about them.
I've just been boycotting going into Vikki and Tommy's respective channels. Up until the last couple of nights and even though I think it's infested with dipshits, fucktards and wanton cocksuckers, I've mostly enjoyed myself in Surfratt's channel and i've stated that many times. I'll usually peek in and as long as it's either Vikki or Tommy and not both together, I'll hang out.
Last night was special. They were all drunk and ridiculous and Tommy was horny and hitting on Lisa Marie and I couldn't resist watching and waiting for Vikki to have a shitfit over it. She did and it was entertaining so I hung around.
But now it's back to business. I will do my best to try and keep this blog, Tommy and Vikki-free.
vikki is so old newzzz. she just says the same things, does the same things. will always be the same. she is just like everyone else and i dont know why vikki thinks she is so special.
Eww looking at those words come out of Vikki's just after I ate wasn't a good thing to do. And again Tommy not even acknowledging her comments to him but talking of other women he would fuck. She will never get it!! It wasn't too long ago when Vikki was saying Tommy's dick was nothing to look at, wow how things have changed. Vikki really has a lot of nerve criticizing other women on the site after the things that comes out of that whoredogs mouth not to mention what she has done on cam. She really is delusional and a laughing stock of Battlecam.
ReplyDeleteI thought you were boycotting the whole Vikki Tommy thingy all together? Plus you taking over what Lurkers Anon started COPYCAT!! I'm sure she won't mind though. JTVWoodShed has started doing stories on Battlecam I hope dear gawd he don't start up on the e-couple as well. It will be information overload if 3 blogs are writing about them.
ReplyDelete^^^ caps are so desperate. =P
ReplyDelete@ kodiak thank you for the info. your blog is a wonderful resource. =D
^^ lol
ReplyDeleteDon't make me point out punctuation errors (capitalization) on your blog LA hehe.
As I stated in LurkerAnonymous blog: 'Strong 3 incher Tommy! LMAO'
ReplyDeleteHe can only use words to woo Vikki because his mini-Tommy can't do a damn thing.
I've just been boycotting going into Vikki and Tommy's respective channels. Up until the last couple of nights and even though I think it's infested with dipshits, fucktards and wanton cocksuckers, I've mostly enjoyed myself in Surfratt's channel and i've stated that many times. I'll usually peek in and as long as it's either Vikki or Tommy and not both together, I'll hang out.
ReplyDeleteLast night was special. They were all drunk and ridiculous and Tommy was horny and hitting on Lisa Marie and I couldn't resist watching and waiting for Vikki to have a shitfit over it. She did and it was entertaining so I hung around.
But now it's back to business. I will do my best to try and keep this blog, Tommy and Vikki-free.
vikki is so old newzzz. she just says the same things, does the same things. will always be the same. she is just like everyone else and i dont know why vikki thinks she is so special.
ReplyDeleteyou should put in a chatngo, or whatever its called. peeps could bitch at you in a chat on your own blog. lol. not really, i just wanna say hi.
ReplyDeleteummm was this place on lockdown for a while??? or maybe i had user error??? anyways i am glad its back.
ReplyDeletehey Sarrian. my bad. i was trying to do things in my settings and accidentally made it 'invited guests only'. oops. it's back, for now :)
ReplyDeletetyty, i thought it might have been something i said, lolol
ReplyDeleteVikki is still crying for tommy
ReplyDelete