Monday, July 18, 2011

Having My Fun With Vikki!




This afternoon, Vikki seemed in good spirits. She even smiled and laughed a few times when the trolls said stupid and mean things to her....


There was no real need to be mean to her. I mean, there's probably always a decent reason to be mean to her, but I didn't feel like it and besides, she's unfazed by hateful insults. Noob wannabe-troll h1214c gave his/her best at trollin' but the ol' TowelHacker couldn't be bothered and kept that silly, almost-angelic (if the angel was constipated) half-smirk plastered on her mug....



She didn't seem to care for my 'trolls eating Tommy's soul' comment but just as she was getting ready to fling her poo in my general direction, I came back with something playful and she giggled like an overgrown, half-retarded, easily-pacified baby woman....



But then in typically 'keepin' it one hundred' styley, Tommy chimed it with his hateful, almost OG Mike-like comment....




And the big dummy just giggled once again, like a high school (dropout) girl in heat.


1 comment:

  1. Ever notice when she does that clapping she looks like one of those "special Olympic" people?

    ReplyDelete