It's only been 2 days and yet Smokethis is already on everybody's mind at Battlecam. Surfratt has devoted an entire day to him and people in various channels are whispering about what his return means.
Let me help with that. It doesn't mean donkey shit.
Smoke has obviously been lurking the fuck out of Battlecam in his so-called absence, and decided to take this time, with all the drama surrounding Tommy and Croft and even Surf, to try and weasel his way back into the BC spotlight for a few hugs and much-needed attention.
Let me help with that. It doesn't mean donkey shit.
Smoke has obviously been lurking the fuck out of Battlecam in his so-called absence, and decided to take this time, with all the drama surrounding Tommy and Croft and even Surf, to try and weasel his way back into the BC spotlight for a few hugs and much-needed attention.
Oh sure, yesterday, during his return back, he feigned knowledge of OG Mike and me and all the shit that has been going on at BC but his curtains were pulled, the longer he stayed on and kept his lips a-flappin'. Turns out, he remembers EVERYBODY and has been kept abreast on all recent happenings.
Today, Smoke was right back on (despite last night's claim that we wouldn't be seeing him on BC for 2-3 weeks), giving Surfratt the business, calling him a fail caster, a snitch, a 'half-breed' and a shitty friend. He also said something about Surf's veneers being "fake teeth that some other man bought for him" but I'm not sure even he knew what the fuck he was talking about with that one.
I came into Smoke's channel and poked at him a little. And that's the funny thing. It doesn't take much at all to get Smoke butthurt and angry. You can hear his voice get louder and his pitch rises a few octaves. The anger is obvious and the second he feels trapped and, well, TOTALLY OWNED, it's only a matter of minutes before you find yourself in the punk bunk of BC's frightening Jail.
I wasn't going at Smoke hard. I was basically calling him out for doing much of the same shit he accuses Surfratt of doing (some of which is true).
Nevertheless, I ended up doing time in Jail because of it. A patriot, free speech warrior, political prisioner and truthseeker, just looking for a little fairness and balance, in a polluted sea of liars, frauds and cocksuckers. I've done time there before. Vikki, OG Mike, Tommy, Croft, Beerguy, Bourbon, even warden Alki himself, they've all warrant-lessly tossed my ass into the BC clink, like I was just some worthless hunk of troll dung or something. Sure, it hurts. But Battlecam Jail incarceration will NEVER keep me from speaking the truth.
That's 'keeping it 100'. Real fucking talk.
Smokethis is no dummy (well....). He's a timing genius and he knows that this is the PERFECT time to point his cam at his "bitchen lamp" and cast it for hours on Battlecam.
Tommy is lost and in need of a little soul salvation and is therefore, a pretty shitty and pointless caster.
OG Mike is gone (wink, wink).
Beerguy and Beergirl (Sunkiss) come and go.
BTF, Susie and 2Much have been pretty mellow lately.
I never see Jimmy or Justin or Keemstar cammed up when I come on these days.
Bish is in and out (and I would still love to do the ol' 'in & out' with her...keepin that shit 100).
Most of us basically ignore GhostDog and Rev and all the other newbie shitheads with their inability to focus, entertain, engage or even speak, for that matter.
We've most DEFINITELY been needing a break from the rancid Vikki and Tommy "saga".
I'm glad Smoke is back. I think he's a pile of wigger feces but he does provide some light entertainment, even when he bans me which he did about 20 minutes ago.
Viva La Smokethis!
Today, Smoke was right back on (despite last night's claim that we wouldn't be seeing him on BC for 2-3 weeks), giving Surfratt the business, calling him a fail caster, a snitch, a 'half-breed' and a shitty friend. He also said something about Surf's veneers being "fake teeth that some other man bought for him" but I'm not sure even he knew what the fuck he was talking about with that one.
I came into Smoke's channel and poked at him a little. And that's the funny thing. It doesn't take much at all to get Smoke butthurt and angry. You can hear his voice get louder and his pitch rises a few octaves. The anger is obvious and the second he feels trapped and, well, TOTALLY OWNED, it's only a matter of minutes before you find yourself in the punk bunk of BC's frightening Jail.
I wasn't going at Smoke hard. I was basically calling him out for doing much of the same shit he accuses Surfratt of doing (some of which is true).
Nevertheless, I ended up doing time in Jail because of it. A patriot, free speech warrior, political prisioner and truthseeker, just looking for a little fairness and balance, in a polluted sea of liars, frauds and cocksuckers. I've done time there before. Vikki, OG Mike, Tommy, Croft, Beerguy, Bourbon, even warden Alki himself, they've all warrant-lessly tossed my ass into the BC clink, like I was just some worthless hunk of troll dung or something. Sure, it hurts. But Battlecam Jail incarceration will NEVER keep me from speaking the truth.
That's 'keeping it 100'. Real fucking talk.
Smokethis is no dummy (well....). He's a timing genius and he knows that this is the PERFECT time to point his cam at his "bitchen lamp" and cast it for hours on Battlecam.
Tommy is lost and in need of a little soul salvation and is therefore, a pretty shitty and pointless caster.
OG Mike is gone (wink, wink).
Beerguy and Beergirl (Sunkiss) come and go.
BTF, Susie and 2Much have been pretty mellow lately.
I never see Jimmy or Justin or Keemstar cammed up when I come on these days.
Bish is in and out (and I would still love to do the ol' 'in & out' with her...keepin that shit 100).
Most of us basically ignore GhostDog and Rev and all the other newbie shitheads with their inability to focus, entertain, engage or even speak, for that matter.
We've most DEFINITELY been needing a break from the rancid Vikki and Tommy "saga".
I'm glad Smoke is back. I think he's a pile of wigger feces but he does provide some light entertainment, even when he bans me which he did about 20 minutes ago.
Viva La Smokethis!

No comments:
Post a Comment