Sunday, July 10, 2011

I've had some fun on Battlecam these past few days. I hate admitting it but it's true.

It has nothing to do with OG Mike getting IP banned (which is cause enough for celebration) or Rev's incessantly horrible and humor-less phone pranks or even Alki joylessly asking some schmuck for a mangina for the 400th time.

Instead, I've been digging the small things. Things like The Muncher (the Artist Formerly Known As Recording Guy) popping up after months of BC inactivity.

And Sunkiss (the former Beergirl) making a Battlecam life of her own, now that she no longer sleeps with BG.

And way less RealJustin, Keemstar, Jimmy Derz (zzzzzzzzzz) and Beerguy. All REALLY good things.

But the biggest source of joy for me on Battlecam lately has been the shockingly healthy amount of good, old-fashioned trolling. I could throw out names of some of the trolls who have made me chuckle out loud but I'll wait on it and see how things progress before I give public props to anyone. Good trolling rarely lasts very long so I don't have high hopes, especially when it involves Battlecam.

 Way early this morning, and on my way to slumberville, I logged into Tommy's channel to see 'what was goin' OHWWWWN'. Naturally, Vikki was sitting up in the PIP box, leering lovingly at the just-waking-up Tommy and was doing her best to shift all attention paid to him, to her.

What was awesome though was the fact that Tommy had un-modded everyone on his channel except himself and Surfratt, including Vikki and she was having a really tough time of it, poor poor girl.

Now, I REALLY can't relate to how intense the pain of being un-modded on Battlecam must be because no one ever mods ol' lovable Kodiak (i can speak of myself in 3rd person like all the other delusional BC fuckwits do...FUCK YOU!). Actually, that's not completely true. The great and JTV-legendary Moonboots keeps me modded on his channel and has even done so on his JTV channel and for that, I am eternally loyal and grateful. I don't really give a shit about being modded but I'm a big fan of 'boots and his lady Rockabetty and will happily mod abuse for them, anytime.

But to be someone of Vikki's "stature", someone who gets modded just about everywhere she goes on Battlecam, and then to be unceremoniously un-modded, like a common piss-peasant....well geez, that has GOT to sting a little. I mean, if Vikki doesn't have mod powers in every room she goes into, how the fuck is she going to ban for absolutely no reason, other than that someone speaks the truth and offends the living shit out of her?

This morning, she must have said it 4 or 5 times: 'Tommy, will you just let me ban Kodiak? Even if it's just for 5 minutes'. Jesus Christ. It just shows you what a pathetic and unbalanced loser this woman truly is.


Anyfuckinways.....

A few people have mentioned it before but I must echo the sentiment: thank god for the LurkersAnonymous blog. I found myself feverishly checking for new updates throughout the day and viewing it has become a small addiction for me, I must embarrassingly admit. The writing's good, the humor's terrific and those Photoshopped beauties.....my sweet lord, are those fucking BRILLIANT or what?!

If I could LIKE the LA blog up to a thousand, I would in a heartbeat.

One last thing, more and more people are calling me out in the chat box for the shit I write in this blog. They're poking at me and calling me a 'fail' for the lack of readership which, as you can well imagine, hurts me deeply.

Truth is, I could generate traffic to this blog if I wanted to. Besides LurkersAnonymous kindly linking to me on his blog, there is ZERO attempt by me or anybody to promote this stupid blog. I do think about it promoting it on BC on occasion but when I do, I always come to the same damned conclusion: the more I know people are reading this, the more time and effort I will want to put into it and quite frankly, I don't want to put any more time or effort into it.

Why would I?

1 comment:

  1. ty for your lovely sentiments. i <3 reading you too, savoring the words b/c fuck all knows when i'll get to again and failkidave virtually dumped "us" already. 'course i'm prolly blabby enough for all three of us. =P
    i'll do it as long as it's fun, and broadcasters annoy me tho i often wish i was still contributing 'tarded pics to another's blog. life was simpler and i didn't have need of an arm brace back then. come to think of it they kind of abandoned me too. lol never mind, more room for me up on my (as vikki would call it) national enquirer pedestal. =P

    ReplyDelete