Welcome to Battlecam, the new internet halfway house!
Or I should say, the new Rebab House-like reality show?
When did these cam sites become the place for substance-abusing and/or mentally-challenged goofballs to come spend hours sniveling about their rough and tough childhood and cursed bad/sad luck lifestyles?
And the BALLS on these fuckers, to actually bitch, whine and sob when the trolls start coming at them for all of the amazingly ridiculous shit they are ever so willing to do on camera.
I have tried to be friendly and have fun with Bish, Vikki, Scott and Manda and it's futile. Scott is just a slacker sad sack who'd benefit from getting out in the world and attempting to live life while he's style able to.
Vikki, Bish and Manda have various substance abuse problems that I'd be the last person on earth to laugh about but when you consider the asinine way they conduct themselves on any given day and then cry at the poor and horrific treatment they receive at the hands of trolls on one of the most vicious cam sites on the internet, you can't really take them very seriously when they get serious and just want to be heard. Intelligent, rational people know that, while not in any way easy, getting well requires a shitload of work, determination and patience. You have to be serious and keep trying, over and over again, until something sticks.
It's a sad thing, really, but if you have this many problems, if life has dealt you such a shitty card hand, the last thing you should probably be doing is cam-whoring it up for a bunch of anonymous and faceless meanies. I'm serious. Even with some of the fake-assed do-gooders on sites like Battlecam (no, i'm not one of them, despite my occasional attempts to try and talk some sense into some of these people's heads) making pitiful attempts at brokedown motivational speeches and Hallmark greeting card-pleasantries, the last place you should be is on a site like Battlecam.
It's sad to say but it's getting harder and harder to feel sympathy for any of these dummies.
*SPECIAL NOTE: at this moment (2:55am PST, Saturday), Manda supposedly took a shitload of pills and is attempting suicide. She disappeared off-cam and her Skype just went offline. I just tried to text and call her and no response. I sincerely hope this is just another cry our for help/attention and not real.
These guys are wolf-screaming so often, throwing out wild accusations, making crazy threats, it's nearly impossible to tell when it's real-real or just Battlecam-real.
I have tried to be friendly and have fun with Bish, Vikki, Scott and Manda and it's futile. Scott is just a slacker sad sack who'd benefit from getting out in the world and attempting to live life while he's style able to.
Vikki, Bish and Manda have various substance abuse problems that I'd be the last person on earth to laugh about but when you consider the asinine way they conduct themselves on any given day and then cry at the poor and horrific treatment they receive at the hands of trolls on one of the most vicious cam sites on the internet, you can't really take them very seriously when they get serious and just want to be heard. Intelligent, rational people know that, while not in any way easy, getting well requires a shitload of work, determination and patience. You have to be serious and keep trying, over and over again, until something sticks.
It's a sad thing, really, but if you have this many problems, if life has dealt you such a shitty card hand, the last thing you should probably be doing is cam-whoring it up for a bunch of anonymous and faceless meanies. I'm serious. Even with some of the fake-assed do-gooders on sites like Battlecam (no, i'm not one of them, despite my occasional attempts to try and talk some sense into some of these people's heads) making pitiful attempts at brokedown motivational speeches and Hallmark greeting card-pleasantries, the last place you should be is on a site like Battlecam.
It's sad to say but it's getting harder and harder to feel sympathy for any of these dummies.
*SPECIAL NOTE: at this moment (2:55am PST, Saturday), Manda supposedly took a shitload of pills and is attempting suicide. She disappeared off-cam and her Skype just went offline. I just tried to text and call her and no response. I sincerely hope this is just another cry our for help/attention and not real.
These guys are wolf-screaming so often, throwing out wild accusations, making crazy threats, it's nearly impossible to tell when it's real-real or just Battlecam-real.

i get a little tired of these people with substance abuse and mental health issues who always make others responsible for their actions (he got me so mad i got wasted, trolls hurt my feelings so i drink etc, themselves never accountable) but i find manda the most unsettling. especially after today's fiasco. i saw her tip the pill bottle but only saw one pill fall out, her frame rate sucks though.
ReplyDeletei feel empathy for people who have suffered abuse as a child, i do. i feel bad for people who are genetically more likely to become substance abusers, but for fucks sake, grow up and take responsibility for *your life*, and quit blaming others. quit wallowing in self pity and despair and get on with it or stop complaining if wallowing gets you off. life is what you make it, and unless you travel in better circles than most of us, it's hard, but worth the effort. srsly.
i have little sympathy for people who threaten suicide. whether they intend to take their life for real or not, it's a fail human move, imo and one that only cowards take, leaving a horrible legacy to their survivors (anonymous witnesses included). i'll exclude terminally ill - assisted suicide death here, though.
the others you cite (all fakers) can go to hell in a hand basket, but i am concerned about amanda.
i suppose it's because i'm a mom a who knows what it's like to grow up with an emotionally unbalanced mother, never knowing if i would come home from school to my mom and the smell of baked goods, or a corpse.
whatever her reasons for using bc as her "shoulder to cry on" i hope she gets the help she needs before it's too late for the child's sake. hopefully his father is the better parent at this stage in the game and is available full time until his mom gets some psych care.
Lurkers you are really judgmental for somebody who doesn't know shit. At what age did you become so fucking close minded? You really think you have the right to decide how someone should feel? When did GOD die and pass his position down to you? I wonder if you have ever even stopped to consider that maybe there is other shit going on in these peoples lives that you are unaware of... "More than meets the eye..." What you see on camera might be different then what is going on in real life. Ever think about that? Your perception is extremely distorted and I can tell you are a fucking moron just by this post. Keep fuckin bloggin about people that could care less about you. You are contributing to society in a wonderful way. Fail bitch.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteand btw, you've yet to mention what I did that was fake./ ever. I really hope you never have kids cuz you sound like a shitty mother. Speaking of family, YEAH it was REALLY BAD how I treated mine yesterday.....That's the only thing you said that I can agree with and I wish it never happened........ummm but keep in mind I was DRUNK and that's not who I am SOBER... It's a strong reminder of why I wouldn't want to ever drink again. NOW WHAT SUCKS IS THAT ITS TIME TO ENTER A HELL OF REALITY THAT YOU COULDN'T LAST A FUCKING SECOND IN. BET. THAT. you really suck and annoy me for your recent comments...I think it has something to do with your disgusting combination of ignorance and arrogance. I can't stand that shit. Well, anyways, don't worry......I'm leaving now so you won't ever have to see me again....
ReplyDeleteWhich is actually better for me than you since your toxic bullshit is lethal to people like me who are BARELY fucking hanging on as is. I promise you couldn't handle what the fuck I go through everyday. I'm sure at this point you think it's nothing and that's cool. I know I'm fucking amazing and when I meet you in real life I might just push you off on accident. Bye kody.
off a bridge*
ReplyDeletebishhhh stfu and go to rehab.. or was that a lie too? lol
ReplyDeleteLA you are absolutely right in what you say. Of course, those that don't want to hear truth or change make excuses. Its a bad habit that many hold on to for a lifetime, things are easier that way.
ReplyDelete"YEAH it was REALLY BAD how I treated mine yesterday.....That's the only thing you said that I can agree with and I wish it never happened. but keep in mind I was DRUNK and that's not who I am SOBER"
Doesn't that sound familiar. And they all seem to have these wildly overinflated self images in spite of the way they behave and the things they do. Hmmm, I believe this current trip to rehab is not her first by a long shot. We'll all just hope that this time it takes. Of course, no one but Bish can make it work unless they lock her up, monitor everything she does and everything she comes in contact with and never let her loose. There are places like that.
And Kodiak is right. These hugely suffering souls (self proclaimed) seem to go out of their way to be in places that are unpleasant and emotionally harmful for them yet only complain about their surroundings and do nothing to get away from them. Sorry, your credibility is instantly shot down in flames right there.
Vikki getting OWNED by Lily regarding her saying of the N word on main then lying after wards why. She proceeds to Vaughn dissing Lily after doing it on Battlecam calling her a bitch.
ReplyDeletehttp://i43.tinypic.com/ibzzht.png
http://i43.tinypic.com/sgsmpw.png