Thursday, February 2, 2012
An Open Letter To Bish
Bish, Kayla, Bishh, ellybish....
I know you stop and read stuff here from time to time so I'm going to take this time to plead with you to do yourself and the rest of us a BIG favor. I know you "love" Vikki and that the 2 of you are "best friends". I know that, despite the not -so-distant past when Vikki was calling you horrible names and accusing you of disgusting things out of her being jealous that you were getting more viewers than she was, she has really taken a shine to you and has taken you under one of her broken "wings" and that right now, in your attempts to get your life together and do the right thing for yourself, you're just looking for support where you can find it.
I get all that and, believe it or not, as harsh as I sometime am towards you, I sincerely wish and hope that you find the strength and ability to get well, stay well and prosper in your old age. I actually think that MANY of us on Battlecam want to see you do well for yourself, despite the digs and insults.
But you have to wake up to the reality of Vikki. Yes, I do believe that Vikki means well. Unlike others on BC who think Vikki is a mean, horrible, trolling, shit monster, I believe that at her core, she is a good-hearted person who just hasn't figured much out about life in her 40+ plus years on the planet.
That said, you have to STOP listening to Vikki give you "advice". It's TERRIBLE advice and it's coming from an emotionally/physically/mentally sick adult woman with the mentality of a 14 year old, who has lost her husband, the only man she's been with, and is "in love" with a man who A.) she has NEVER met in real life and B.) who treats her like absolute dogshit and C.) has just as much if not more issues, mentally and emotionally, as Vikki does.
To accept Vikki wisdom as "truth" or "fact" is dangerous and just plain retarded, especially in your current and delicate situation. Again, I get that you like that she shows you affection and love on cam and in the chatbox but seriously, SERIOUSLY, Vikki is in NO position to give you advice right now. She, herself, should be figuring out what is next in her ever age-advancing life. You have, at least, gone out and sampled the outside world and can hold up on the streets. Vikki couldn't. Not even close. SHe's been taken care of by 'Dad' for how many years now? She's practically a child and she's trying to tell you what you should to make your life better?
Come on, girl. You're smarter than this!
You don't know shit about me and I'm not going to sit here and pretend that we're "friends" because I've never met you and chances are, I never will. But I am older, wiser and have much experience in the ways of pretty much EVERYTHING in life. I'm not bragging. It's just what happens when you live live for years and try and get what you can out it before you die.
But I, like a lot of other people on Battlecam and other sites, *ARE* concerned for your well-being and we all wish you the very best and support you in your quest to fight off drug/alcohol addiction in your life. It's a MASSIVE bitch. I've lost family members and close friends to addiction and, while I'm no AA freak, i do think that you need to do way more than quit drinking for days at a time to make this wellness stick.
I don't know what your plans are from here on out but I really think, in order for you to get your life on track you're going to have to break just about ALL habits and patterns and that probably includes Battlecam. A lot of us would miss seeing you on it but hey, you can always come back when things are going well for you and, frankly, I always enjoy you when you're sober, friendly and conversational than I do when you're wasted and acting like a wayward junkie fucktard.
Anyway, my 2 cents, for what it's worth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Can I state the obvious? Mental/emotional cripples cannot help each other. Whether or not you like AA, such programs will tell its addicts that the first thing they must do is to cut ALL former friendships/associations with people who were a part of their addicted lifestyle. I have known people who are "recovering". Very few stay clean/sober long term but that basic requirement is an absolute must. They must stay away from their substance of addiction and ANYONE who engages in using it (real life and internet).
ReplyDeleteI don't know what Bish's family is like. The very best thing this girl could do is return home to a living situation with some dry, responsible relative who cares about her and is willing to take care of her while she cleans up her life. If she is going to have any hope at all of saving herself from a ruined life she is going to have to make drastic changes. The few I have seen who have somewhat succesfully cleaned up their lives did not do so until they had hit rock bottm and realized that they either change or they are going to die.
The longer Bish stays in her present situation unchanged the less likely it is she will ever successfully get her life back in good condition. Bish's only real hope is Bish. She has to make up her mind. And, yes, Vikki is NOT someone she should be listening to. Battlecam is NOT a place she should be either.
Excellent post, I too wanna see Bish living a healthier lifestyle. She is a very pretty girl and seems rather intelligent when she is sober and I do enjoy her when she is sober and actually has conversations rather than drinking and looking like a strung out druggie. Bish, do this for yourself, make the needed changes in your life and become a better person. I am rooting for you and I wanna see you win!!
ReplyDeleteDo you actually think Vikki sincerely cares for Bish and means it? I for one don't believe her fake concern act; she only shows concern when it suits her or if it involves her or Tommy for added drama.
ReplyDeleteBish is in her room speaking of getting drunk (ellybish: im gonna get drunk) and Vikki is encouraging it the usual act she does howling etc.
I have heard Bish say she wants to do better, speaking of wanting help. I do hope she means it but associating herself with people like Vikki (an alcoholic) isn't going to help her.
Bish if you read this I hope you can stay away from the drugs, alcohol, do better for yourself and surround yourself with positive people to succeed.
Lol Vikki is a liar coming and going. There's nothing sincere about her she is 100% selfish. Misery loves company and she loves other people drinking. Bish is so hungry for somebody to care about her that she is going to take it where she can find it without exercising much judgment. Vikki enables her drinking so that makes it even easier. Bish truly needs a parent or some responsible adult directing her life if she is ever going to have any chance at fixing it.
ReplyDeleteall points taken.
ReplyDeletethanks kody & anons =)
xXOOXo
Vikki is a sick stalker and obsessed for Tommy. Her whole life is thinking and talking of Tommy. She sits 24/7 watching Tommy and spamming his Vaughn channel. She seriously thinks Tommy loves her and watches her the same way. But scared.
ReplyDeleteTommy is a fool for giving her an open invitation to him house. The drama and love shit will never end now for sure.
Vikki doesn't care about Bish, She doesn't care about herself nor Bruce. It's all fake love and caring on the internet. All lies She is only obsessed by Tommy.
ReplyDeleteI guess my point is this: getting well requires a helluva lot more than consorting with crazies on a cam site, especially one as dubious as Battlecam. consider that there are several people on the site who actually cheer people on to harm themselves and that it is owned by an out of touch billionaire who is known to pay out good money to make it happen. if you actually believe that BC people are there to help other BC people, you're in bad shape than you probably think you are.
ReplyDeleteBish can get it together but she won't in the cycle she's in now. Sure, she's sober at the moment and openly engaging with people online but what happens when the boredom, depression and reality of real sets in? in a better world, Bish would have kind and loving people to go to where she lives. maybe she has them but it doesn't appear that way. we all need love and kindness, an open ear and a shoulder to cry on. all of us.
it's just that most of us take it private and do it OFF CAM. folks like Bish and Vikki and many other BCers would do well to get that part of their lives fixed before they go worrying about how to make great show on Battlecam.
and speaking of Vikki....
i know it's easy and popular to hate her. personally, i cannot stand the type of person Vikki shows herself to be at any given moment of the day or night. She seems incapable of accepting her adultness or taking care of herself and she has ZERO integrity when it comes to how Tommy treats her. He back stabs and shits down her throat on a constant basis yet it's us trolls, bloggers and chatters who are the enemy because we dare to speak the truth and call her out on her bullshit. it makes absolutely no sense if you take Battlecam drama out of the equation but Vikki can't. this is her life.
sadly, we will most likely witness when Vikki dies and that will be it. the rest of the world won't be any better or worse because of it and in a few weeks time, Vikki won't even be a footnote in BC's "illustrious" history.
that said, i still maintain that Vikki is no worse or better than the majority of the no-life-haveniks on the site. I have stated that people like Gary Busey, Scott777 and Beer & Cheerios are equally as pointless, worthless and annoying as Vikki is.
at least Vikki snaps out of her stupor every once in awhile to find whatever soft spot she still has in her heart to converse with people in her stupid channel. i'm never conned or bowled over by her words or antics. i'm too smart for that. still, i will make my small (wasted) attempts to interjects some wise words whenever i see fit. yes, i could spend all day, insulting her and calling her names, but she likes that and it's obvious. not because she likes to be insulted but just because she'll take attention any way she can get it.
-Kodiak
Vikki's rant on main today defending Bish
ReplyDeletehttp://youtu.be/WsrsDHUnl1U
I dont know anything about you bish. Seems everyone has opinion on what you should do.
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to wish you the best for the future.
BB