I don't spend much time on VaughnLive. I know a couple of other blogs aren't too keen on their staff and rules but honestly, I haven't been on it enough to have a strong opinion about it, one way or another. The only beefs I have with the site is that someone has lame and hateful as Stud_23 and Mr. Mic are allowed to cam up and spew all the shit they want while people in the chat room aren't allowed to troll or backsass.
It's pretty retarded, if you ask me.
But now it appears that, after exhausting the patience of viewers on both Battlecam and JTV, good ol' Sergeo St. James has found a warm and cozy home at Vaughn. Not only is he a big deal caster over there (when I've logged on and checked, he never seems to have more than 20 or so viewers at one time in his channel) but he's now VL Crew, whatever the fuck that means.
I don't really have a problem with that because, I recognized Sergeo for the fail that he truly is and have done it publicly many many times. He's so bad at this shit, trolling him isn't even fun.
Well, last night, I logged on and went into his channel and was IMMEDIATELY hit with a ban. He typed out some illiterate shit like,'FUK U KODIAK, YOU 2 FACE FUK...YR BANED FROM THIS CHANNEL' and that was that. Had I wanted to, i could've gotten back in but....well, why bother? I'm not even sure what I was thinking by going into his shit channel in the first place.
Nonetheless, I noticed that the ever-foxy Anna Williams was casting in her channel there, so I stopped in for a visit and was treated to some amazing bikini-dancing.
Now, I'm not going to lie here. I don't always like the music AW dances to but GODDAMMIT if she isn't just the hottest little thing, this side of my wi-fi connection. Anna exemplifies a big chunk of what I like about the few women casters I think have something to offer these sites...she's smart, she's witty, she's sexy and she's just enough crazy to make things fun and interesting.
Plus, she and I have had some fun PM exchanges (no, we don't PM sex) that make me think that, if neither of us were involved with peeps in real life, we could make sweet music together. It doesn't matter that I'm probably too old, too tattooed, live too far away and not nearly 'six-packed' enough for her.
I'd hang out with Anna IRL for a beer or coffee, any day of the week.
Well, last night, I logged on and went into his channel and was IMMEDIATELY hit with a ban. He typed out some illiterate shit like,
Nonetheless, I noticed that the ever-foxy Anna Williams was casting in her channel there, so I stopped in for a visit and was treated to some amazing bikini-dancing.
Now, I'm not going to lie here. I don't always like the music AW dances to but GODDAMMIT if she isn't just the hottest little thing, this side of my wi-fi connection. Anna exemplifies a big chunk of what I like about the few women casters I think have something to offer these sites...she's smart, she's witty, she's sexy and she's just enough crazy to make things fun and interesting.
Plus, she and I have had some fun PM exchanges (no, we don't PM sex) that make me think that, if neither of us were involved with peeps in real life, we could make sweet music together. It doesn't matter that I'm probably too old, too tattooed, live too far away and not nearly 'six-packed' enough for her.
I'd hang out with Anna IRL for a beer or coffee, any day of the week.
Oh and ,get a gander at the image above. That's one of Vaughn's crew members (Sergeo), pigging it up for one of their casters. Nice. Seems like a nice, friendly, safe environment to me.
ADDENDUM from LurkersAnonymous:
hi kodiak =)
ADDENDUM from LurkersAnonymous:
hi kodiak =)
a nice post about anna but serg is not a crew member. that was a prank owner mark vaughn played on the vl kids and to fool the bloggers i guess. doing so created a bit of a ruckus with roco (you might check the other blogs for that colourful vid). serg was "purged" from vl b/caster yves whatshisface's channel this morning for lewd remarks in the presence of women (his mom sometimes pops into his casts he says) with a warning that rudeness like that would not be tolerated in his channel.


Such a disgusting comment by Sergio telling peeps he's jacked off to her. I'm surprised Anna would allow that type of talk in her channel.
ReplyDeletehi kodiak =)
ReplyDeletea nice post about anna but serg is not a crew member. that was a prank owner mark vaughn played on the vl kids and to fool the bloggers i guess. doing so created a bit of a ruckus with roco (you might check the other blogs for that colourful vid). serg was "purged" from vl b/caster yves whatshisface's channel this morning for lewd remarks in the presence of women (his mom sometimes pops into his casts he says) with a warning that rudeness like that would not be tolerated in his channel.
My husband is very jealous. He's gonna call MArk and have my streamkey removed :-)
ReplyDeleteYou wish you had a shot with Anna.. you fucking loser
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteVikki (2:05pm), you never know. I mean, I could probably do exactly what you did with Tommy and completely conjure up some bullshit long distance love affair with Anna and cry about all day and night while stinky drunk.
ReplyDeletesee. it's possible. one can dream big.
-Kodiak