Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vikki gets a new friend!



Her name is Bob and all i know about her is that she has a humongous fireplace and makes Vikki swoon like a giddy, pre-fingerbanged schoolgirl. I suppose it's about time she finds herself a new "friend" on Battlecam. She was awfully lonely and mopey this morning when I logged off to go to bed. How long will this new-fond friendship last? It's anybody's guess. I'm sure Bob will trip up and say something that an overly-tanked Vikki will take offense to.
Can't wait for the fallout!

3 comments:

  1. I wonder myself how long this online friendship will last. Not to long ago Bobs mentioned to Whoredawg while drunk her brother had passed away and what does Whoredawg do? Calls her a liar and a Troll. At least she got an apology for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobs seems to be a pretty nice lady with a high tolerance level for Vikki's crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobs_ur_uncle is a fabulous person, she's been around for a few months. she was a mod on Main as well.

    ReplyDelete