Saturday, January 21, 2012

Battlecam Chicks Take The Fuck Over!


I don't know what happened last night but Battlecam was over-run by females. Bish, Mariana, Pikapicahu and Anna were all holding shit down, with Missy and IMDABIZOTCH lurking from channel to channel and making appearances on can or in chat. All we needed was Susie and Cazul and we would have been set up for life in pussy-ville!.

Strangely enough, Vikki was nowhere to be found.

And speaking of IMDABIZOTCH, I have no idea who she is, where she came from and how long she's been on BC but she was all over the shit last night, talking EXTREMELY loudly with that annoying voice of hers. She's got a cute face and I don't give a shit about her being chubby like most everybody else seems to (i like chunky chicks) but her personality seems really abrasive and slightly fucktarded (at least while she's wasted on Jager) so I'm gonna call it that she's probably yet another clueless, delusional dumbass like the majority of attention-starved casters on BC are.

*NOTE: IMDABIZOTCH PMed me earlier tonight and asked that I take down her bare-ass pic. She stated that she was really drunk (um, duh?) when she bared her ass on cam and that she usually doesn't do things like that (i don't really buy it but, ok..).

Personally, i don't see what the problem is. I've already seen 3 or 4 sites displaying her drunken silliness for all the world to see. Why worry about it being shown on this blog, considering I have maybe 3 viewers? Regardless of whether her ass looks all that great or not in real life, I think the one in the pic looks pretty great. If I had an ass that looked as good, I'd bare mine on cam too.

But, because I'm a fair and decent person, and because Bizotch (Manda?) has a child and a real life, I'll play along and take the pic down.

For now, anyway.

Like all good Battlecam drunken a-whores, they change their minds and go back on their words about as much as Sarah Palin pretends that she intends to run for President and then backs out, and I'm assuming that Bizotch is no exception. The second I see her act like a fucking retard on cam, with the tits and ass and all that, the pic is going back up.

That's all.

4 comments:

  1. You KNOW it! Too bad the 83 people permanently banned from my room couldn't come in and participate. LMAO
    (Before I forget: I know people like to leave notes and insults on people's blogs thinking I will go back and read them because one person actually copied and pasted stuff like that onto my comment section, but I don't come back once I've read the post, so if anyone has anything to say to me, either say it on my blog or they can shove their words up their saggy asses :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both Vikki and Suzie were in Jimmies new room when bish took control after Jimmie left. Bruce (Vikkies ol man) called in and said he sent Vikki packin and Bish called back right away to make sure all was good with her BC mother. Vikki then came in the room and the fight began because Tommy was on skype with Bish and not Vikki ensued.

    Susie was also in to pick up where she left off on Bishe's inability to wipe her ass as seen in the pics of her in her food laden kitchen bent over cracking a smile for all of BC.

    The amount of shit on bish's ass that can actually be seen in the pics is up to the viewer but susie was convinced that when it comes to wiping bish was bobbing when she should have weaved and missed the mark all together.

    I checked out shortly after this and missed all the other estrogen laden battlecammers that came out to play....sad face.

    But in short other than Cazul the gang was all there..JUST SAYIN

    ReplyDelete
  3. um susie was talking about manda not me but anyways thanks for takin that down i think she really felt bad

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah Bish, i realized that last night. not sure where Jebus confusion came from.

    -Kodiak

    ReplyDelete