Thursday, January 12, 2012

Damn it! I've blown it again!

I went and lost another Internet "friend" or 2 for dissension and traitorous actions. I opined on some dubious shit I saw going on over at LurkersAnon regarding Vikki the idiot and was immediately demoted to 'you're one of them' status.

I shoulda just kept my big trap shut.

But that's not how i roll.

I think Vikki deserves every tiny bit of shit she gets from the BC minions but when it comes to dishing out personal information, fuck it. That's lame. Even if it does pertain to Vikki. I don't really see the point or get the fun in digging up her and Bruce (or anybody's) personal information just to add to the trolling and by doing so, the trolls just end up looking like as big a lamefucks as we accuse Vikki of being. This is just my opinion. You can take it or leave it. But that's how i feel.

Few people on Battlecam fuck with Vikki more than I do. Pathetically, I've done it for way longer than I even want to admit but she deserves it. She's ridiculous and asinine and has no one else but herself to blame for the constant abuse. In fact, and as I've stated many times before, she seems to actually kind of get off on it. I just give her what she craves and in the meantime, I entertain the hell out of myself.

I've noticed a couple of Battlecammers - Cheeseslices and Sarrian mainly - who REALLY seem to take Vikki personally. They not only go at her but they do it with an unhealthy amount of venom and it makes me wonder exactly why. I actually enjoy the rare times that Cheese and Sarrian camp up but man, get them in the chatbox when Vikki's on cam lately and it's brutal. Scary, even.

Meanwhile, they take it easy on equally retarded BC disappointments, such as Gary Busey For President (Gary has officially replaced Justin and Bourbon as BC's most pointless caster) or KidsAreLazyTheseDays when these 3 half-wits make Vikki look like a fucking genius!

My point is this. There are PLENTY of stupid, ignorant, stubborn, lazy, alcoholic, wasting away, delusional, entitled and unlikable regular characters on Battlecam to pick on and all we can do is go after stupid-ass Vikki every minute of every day?

I mean, I love fucking with her but I also keep my troll knives sharpened for the irrelevant likes of Gary Busey, KidsAre..., Croftman, Beer & Cheerios,  Ghostdog, Kissmybanass, Bish, Josh FTW & Davelive. They're all, in their own right, as fucking pointless and clueless as Vikki has ever been.

Why do they get off so easily? Real talk.

8 comments:

  1. Well Kodiak I don't take to kindly being told I need plastic surgery, being called a whoredawg, a drunk etc. etc. over and over without a very good reason.

    I got along with her early last year but when asking her one time and one time only in her channel would she ever consider going to Rehab in a friendly manner that's when she blasted me with no remorse or apology the next day when I asked for one when I sent her an inbox message on Battlecam explaining what happened the night before. You had to be there at the time to know how bad it was when she was going off on me and like I said with no apology.

    Especially when I stuck up for her previous months before when all this Tommy bullshit started. So you tell me why I should be nice to her?

    Even in chat at times when I say nothing to her she will see my name and start her shit. So enough is enough; if she can dish it, then she better be able to take it back. I'm not trying to be rude to you but if you don't understand that, that is your problem not mine.

    Why don't you ask yourself why she lost so many friends? I will tell you; she blasted them as well for no good reason that tried to give her advice and they got tired along with listening to her whining. The same goes for me. Would you like me to name all the ones she blasted that were her friends?

    If I go at her at times it's because she isn't a nice person she pretends to be not to mention a compulsive liar and deserves all the trolling she gets from people.

    I don't wish her any harm but she needs to get her act together and think why most don't bother with her anymore or not so much now.

    CS

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes kodiak, as a matter of fact, i do take it VERY personally. the fact that vikki mentions my children most of the time while she is bashing me brings out the mom monster in me. kinda like a mama bear when someone is attacking her young. my kids have never been on cam, never stepped in front of the cam and have never even been heard on cam. yes its personal. vikki likes it that way. thats the way she rolls apparently.

    i didnt take it as personal as some people and take time out of my day to look up property tax records, find old family members, google earth locations, email old high school flames, ect. thats pretty personal, and whether or not i agree with disclosure of info like that doesnt matter. simply because i have taken time out of my day to merely comment on such action, i have taken it too personal? bullshit.

    and really, what do i say to vikki that makes it so personal. i make fun of her elove with tommy? i say a few things to try and get her going?

    if its personal, than that is by vikkis choice. most of the time i dont even have to say anything to vikki, yet she scrolls through the online users and says things like "oh look, its the whoredog sarrian, or cheeseslices."

    "personally" i dont care how you want to approach vikki and i never did. BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY I ROLL. as for me though, i will continue to treat vikki the way vikki asks to be treated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW Kodiak if you wanted to know as to why, then why didn't you just ask before resorting to making us look like the bad ones here? You shouldn't write posts when you don't know all the facts first.

    Also for someone who has mentioned a few times you were tired of hearing about her and Tommy, you seem to still hang out in her room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarrian and Mary - how can you take ANYTHING ANYBODY says on a whack such like Battlecam seriously or personally? i mean, if someone finds out where you live and sends pizzas or a SWAT team, that make sense. that's personal as hell! but Vikki coming at you or your children? from one minute to the next, Vikki isn't even of sound mine enough to recall how you she feels about her own family members, let alone yours or mine. It's the equivalent of someone calling me a "faggot" on BC. no one on the site has the first clue as to what my true sexual orientation is. hell, most people there don't even know if i'm a guy or a chick. Having someone on BC come at me or my family is about as pointless as one of us suggesting that Vikki quit drinking. it's meaningless and it's just how we all get lulz on Battlecam.

    the 2 of you even cam up from time to time and have braved through the insults, come-ons and general madness of going on in the chatbox. you're both a helluva lot more thick-skinned than most of the women on BC. what the fuck do you care what some failed idiot says about you or your kids?

    and yes, i have bitched about all the Tommy and Vikki talk on the blogs but it's mainly when everyone's going over every last detail of what Vikki said or was thinking about, as though she's not the most predictable moron on the Internet and we don't already know what she's going to do next. if i'm a hypocrite because I go into her room and fuck with her (like I do, pretty much, everybody else who cams up and I think is a Grade A asshat), so be it. i certainly don't let anything Vikki says get to me. how could i? she's a lazy, disgusting fail of a drunk.

    my initial point to all of this was that I just don't think its cool to share personal information on anyone, especially someone like Vikki. she's not a threat (besides to herself and maybe Bruce) to any of us and she has no real way to get to anybody, despite her bullshit insinuations of "knowing everything about all of" us. i don't expect KIR to give a flying fuck what my opinion is and he/she can do what he/she wants.

    I just voiced my opinion. simple as that. doesn't mean i'm sticking up for or like Vikki, I don't, I can't and I won't.

    -Kodiak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, your post asked as to why and I explained that already to you so I won't go into that again.

    It isn't like I posted her info. any where so leave me out of that bullshit.

    I just don't appreciate that you made me out to be the vindictive, evil person that she is when there is many others you can focus on.

    Sure, I like to play the mild Troll game being sarcastic (harmless fun) like alot of us do on the site (including yourself) but when I stick up for someone like I have in the past with her I don't expect them to slap me in the face for doing so later on.

    END OF STORY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary, where in my post was i really asking for any explanation? i made a simple statement, based on something i've seen quite a bit. am i wrong in saying that you and Sarrian are pretty hardcore and determined when it comes to trolling (or whatever you want to call it) Vikki? i don't believe i am and Im not sure why you're getting so defensive.

    I get that Vikki comes at you and Sarrian but what do you expect? you're women, you cam up on occasion and you don't take her shit. how else is she going to react? if we're playing 'who did what to whom first', i have no doubt that Vikki started it. she's an unhappy egg of a human. she sits in her own stink and wallows in every little bit of pity (self-created or otherwise) and lashes out at anyone for anything. what's news? that's the Internet.

    I also don't recall making you out to be evil or vindictive. i never said any such thing. I merely pointed out that you guys seem to take things really personally when it comes to Vikki and I can't quite figure out the reason why. at least Sarrian admitted to it and explained why she goes at Vikki like she does.

    this is all a game. it doesn't sound like you're having all that much fun playing it.

    -Kodiak

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think some of these people have actually tried to friend/help vikki and were road kill along the way not to mention called every name in the book. they havent actually tried to friend any of these other jokers.
    pay backs a bitch? you get what you ask for? or people have just had enough of her bullshit?
    all of thee above.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gary Busey, KidsAre..., Croftman, Beer & Cheerios, Ghostdog, Kissmybanass, Bish, Josh FTW & Davelive. They're all, in their own right, as fucking pointless and clueless as Vikki has ever been.

    Why do they get off so easily? Real talk.

    ^^ Are you not getting it Kokiak? I didn't BEFRIEND any of those names you mentioned above as I did Vikki that included defending her. Is it sinking in now? Even the Anon comment posted got it.

    PS: This will be my last comment on this post, as it's like talking to a brick wall and I'm just repeating myself.

    ReplyDelete