Wednesday, September 7, 2011
OG Mike Finally Does Something That I Don't Hate
Most of the time, OG Mike just yells, lays around on his bed looking constipated and calling everyone dirty names but this song is pretty neat and for once, I can't write about him without calling him out for being a lazy, shit-talking turd.
This is no 'Hey Dad' (that tune is still ridiculously catchy and good) but it'll do.
Strangely, I have seen Mike sitting in on Tommy's TinyChat channel so who knows why he's going after the BC "sellouts" for moving on to other sites but this shit is good fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i like but why does the vid stop @ 1:06 when it's 3:56 longs?
ReplyDeleteMike forgot to include himself in the video if he's gonna talk about sellouts. Welcome back was wondering when you were gonna start writing on the Blog again.
ReplyDeleteMIKE IS THE BIGGEST SELLOUT PUSSY OF THE ALL! HOW MANY "I'M GONE GOODBYE BATTLECAM" VIDEOS HAS HE POSTED? HOW LONG BEFORE HE STOPS SUCKING ON HIS MOM'S TIT AND MOVES OUT OF HER RETIREMENT VILLAGE?
ReplyDeleteHe talks tough but the little midget is writing a check that mommy's bank account cannot cash.
-LJ
Thanks 5:17am.
ReplyDeletei couldn't pass up posting a link to something Mr. Hypocrite created. at least he's doing something besides laying around on cam like a sloth, right? :)
and yeah, it's pretty rich of ol' Mike to be calling ANYONE a sellout when he has "quit" and come back to BC more than anyone has.
-Kodiak
Well its a pretty good video, it is actually kind of musical! (not just that awful rhyming). Maybe you all are right about Mike being a little hypocritical but that coming and going deal is sort of his "thing". I know Mike irritates everybody but I have a feeling that somewhere waaaaaay down in there something better is lurking and he just can't get over his need to play that "boss" act of his. Maybe time and age will help that problem. As far as his wars with Vikki - who cares? She's about as grotesque and hateful as they come. I give him a pass on that one.
ReplyDeleteAnd it is good to see you back Kodiak, hope you keep up the blogging!
Mike is suffering from a severe Napoleon complex. He's a legend in his own mind who's feet don't touch the floor when sitting in his mom's kitchen chair.
ReplyDeleteLJ
I agree with the above, Mike is also one of the biggest sell outs, only reason he sits on Battlecam now is because he's banned from the other places. Battlecam is the only place that will except that pos
ReplyDelete