With the utterly ridiculous amount of wastedness we have all witnessed OGIH8U subject himself to on cam, it's a minor miracle he's still alive, let alone able to form full sentences. He truly appears to be trying to kill himself.
He's been huffing Dust Off on Battlecam for quite awhile and it's not fun or entertaining. It's just sad and nightmarish.
That guy is crazy another reason drug use shouldn't be allowed on cam. I notice lately the site doesn't have a problem with all the drug usage especially main. I understand many enjoy their bongs etc. but we don't need to see it on cam whether they are legally able to do it or not and keep it off side channels as well. The site is turning into stonercam.
I swear one day we will see IH8U and Vikki both die on cam. It is pretty bad when you got to huff dust remover to get high and that is one high I never want to experience.
Actually I think he is dead. Add the short bleached hair and polyester leisure suit look he's been sporting lately he looks like something out of Night Of The Living Dead.
i just watched that and the archive before it. unless his facial expressions are misleading, it doesn't even look fun.
ReplyDeleteThat guy is crazy another reason drug use shouldn't be allowed on cam. I notice lately the site doesn't have a problem with all the drug usage especially main. I understand many enjoy their bongs etc. but we don't need to see it on cam whether they are legally able to do it or not and keep it off side channels as well. The site is turning into stonercam.
ReplyDeleteI swear one day we will see IH8U and Vikki both die on cam. It is pretty bad when you got to huff dust remover to get high and that is one high I never want to experience.
ReplyDeleteHe looks fucking possessed.
ReplyDeletePIECE OF SHIT
ReplyDeleteActually I think he is dead. Add the short bleached hair and polyester leisure suit look he's been sporting lately he looks like something out of Night Of The Living Dead.
ReplyDeleteI'd do drugs too if I was him. Life sucks.
ReplyDeleteYou can only take so many pills until you have to move on to other stuff to relieve pain and get high or get relief.
I just love being medicated up to my fucking eyeballs.