Thursday, September 22, 2011

Who's Trolling Who?


I've been in lurk-mode lately. 

Oh sure, I still pipe up whenever something strikes me but for the most part, my recent forays into the squeaky clean and wholesome world of VaughnLive has made me a kindler, gentler version of my once troll-y self. I can't help it. I get so caught up in all the love and peace, tolerance and patience over there. It's as if ol' Kodiak has been....well......re-born.

I kid, of course. I just don't want my Kodiak name to get banned at VL for some friendly, harmless mayhem I might instigate for simply speaking plainly and truthfully.

Instead, I just keep my ears open, my mouth shut and whenever I get the urge to type out a barb or comeback to something ABSOLUTELY DELUSIONAL, STUPID and HATEFUL someone like Vikki or Mr. Mic spits out, I take a few deep breaths, gulp down water and walk away from my keyboard for a few minutes and reflect on just how much both of these fine "broadcasters" add to VL or any other site they insist on camming up on.

Last night, I popped into to Vikki's channel and didn't say one word. Within seconds of my arrival, she blurted in her typically drunk and slovenly way, "Welcome to my channel, Kodiak. Say one mean thing to me and I will ban you so fast, it'll make your head spin. That's real talk". I continued my silence and listened while I worked on a project on my laptop and she preceded to be......perfectly Vikki.  What do I care? She's not even troll-worthy and is incapable of decent conversation, especially when she's as wrecked as she was last night.

She started in on her typically predictable "No one knows what I've been through or has been through the pain I have" nonsense to no one in particular and then that IG Films kid tried having a simple and friendly conversation with her about mountain-climbing or some shit and she insisted on turning it into a tear-fest about how 'you gotta get all you can out of life before it's too late and she can't even move or breathe like me' or some self-absorbed load of hooey.

Anyway, I eventually moved on and over to Mr. Mic's channel where he was drunk on OE 800 and blasting out the insipid 80's butt-rock like it was coming back in and then going back out in style and talking shit to whomever in chat was paying attention. Eventually, the ever-creepy (and anti-troll) Swax1 made some comment to AmyLove about shaking her ass to some song Mic was playing and Amy requested that he stop 'perving out' on her in chat which, as many of us know, Swax is known to do from time to time. He blew her off and she told him that she was being serious and ResidualArc and I stepped in and lightly called Swax out on his creepy behavior and he kept LOLing while suggesting that perving on someone was better than trolling them.

And that's exactly what I find troublesome about VaughnLive. That shit, right there.

Swax can leer and speak inappropriately at women he finds he finds attractive, even to the point of scaring them a little, but as long as he isn't "TROLLING" (does ANYBODY on the Internet have even one clue what the word even means these days?) and playing nice with whomever has stupidly modded him, he's ok.

In his channel, someone typed a request that Mr. Mic play some Cat Stevens and he went off on some anti-Muslim rant and got so angry, he kicked a couple of people (including ResidualArc) out of his channel for pretty much, nothing.

Add to that, some of the hateful, ignorant, mean-spirited shit Vikki speaks on any given time of day or night, and it's just one broken VL rule after another, yet it's the trolls who get kicked and banned.

Unbelievable, really.

It's pretty popular at VL to talk smack on Battlecam. I'm hearing more and more anti-BC propaganda there every day. And don't get me wrong, Battlecam and Alki David can suck my butthole. I can barely stand logging on to that creepy site these days. But come on, man. Many of these new VL casters (Vikki, Tommy, Swax, Beerguy, Surfratt) are at least partially responsible for helping to make Battlecam even dumber and more worthless than it started out being in the first place. And now they're over at VL, exhorting the many virtues of the troll-less VaughnLive, as though it was all the troll's fault for "ruining" Battlecam, JTV and every place else.

My fucking god, these people are retards.

7 comments:

  1. Well done Kodiak, very insighful and enjoyable read.

    KIR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kodiak, terrific piece! And now you can appreciate what the blogging (and commenting) offers you - the chance to vent and say a whole lot more than you would ever be able to do in any of these chat rooms!

    Hah! I saw her welcome you when you arrived in chat last night. She can be oozing her fake sugar nonsense out of one side of her mouth while snarling and growling out of the other side. And she thinks no one really notices. She has stated that people believe everything you tell them and how strong the power of suggestion is. She seems to actually think she can fool everyone because she's so "highly intelligent" and "so good at what she does, THE best!" (HER opinions).

    Her interaction with Igfilms was a great example of how no matter what the subject matter is, Vikki's jealousy or anger or hate or resentment that life has not always behaved the way she wants always manages to come to the surface. Absolutely everything comes back to being about Vikki. Indeed, she is never guilty of anything. It was the trolls who "tortured" her at BC and Vaughn saved her life. Well, she can try peddling that crap at Vaughn but those of us who have watched her for a long time at BC know better and just leave her enough rope, she'll eventually hang herself at Vaughn too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin.tv is full of corrupt admins. They hardly listen to some reports and never ban the pedophiles and perverts harassing the teenage girls to show boobs or get naked. Some admins even ban people if you report to much. Dylan the 19 year old kid that goes to college doesn't belong in that high level position. He can hardly take care of himself let alone be a lead admin. Social section is truly going down the toilet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the kind words, everybody.

    Vikki's cluelessness knows no bounds and it appears to be growing worse by the day, which, if you've paid any attention to her over the last year, seems impossible. Say or think what you will about Tommy but at least he attempts to do other things on cam and can engage in a decent conversation. Vikki even openly verbalizes that she should "probably get off here and do something else for awhile" but never does and probably never will. despite how lame i think she is and how mean i may come off at times, that truly does make me sad.

    -kodiak

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Mic and Whoredawg should hook up.

    ReplyDelete