Monday, May 2, 2011

Time For Battlecam Rehab

God, how I detest my rotten Battlecam addiction.

I did so well there a few weeks back when I was out of town and didn't really have the time or desire to log on to it. Then I got home, settled back into my familiar and comfy surroundings and habits and once again, I'm back to swiggin' countless liters of Diet Pepsi and watching the fucktardaciousness of Alki David's wretched shitpile of a site, Battlecam.

The last few weeks have been horrible too, man. Just godawful. The site has been over-run by boring-as-fuck noobs such as PrankCallsByRev, Dragonfire and Ghostdog, the re-invented personas of people like Tall Baller (the artist formerly known as OneShot) and Croftman and the usual pointlessness of BC vets like Vikki, IH8U, Justin, OG Mike and CalmLikeABomb and Alki himself who has become even more of a spoiled, petulant juvenile and is now banning the second someone says anything that hurts his poor, dumb feelings.

It's not as though I have come to expect much of Battlecam. It's been over a year and there has been no true sign that Alki has come around to the idea of re-vamping the entire site and making it more fun, creative and palatable to both camsters, chatters and trolls, alike.

Instead, he rewards Justin with a number 1 ranking. Gives Dragonfire, Rev and Croftman (!!!!) modships, bans ChromeTuna for being a "gay activist with an agenda" and he now has every one-time cool BC camster such as BTF and Inzane BC sucking at his nuts every time someone dares to criticize his holiness.

By the way, I was on DaveLive's channel last night, watching and listening to his Alki Vs. Chrome roundtable. Panelists included Inzane, Kwote, Gumby, Alki and Chrome and it was basically a Tuna witchhunt. I tried siding with Tuna in the chat box but without a cam or Skype call to use as a club, I was hapless. After an hour of being shat upon by Alki, Kwote and Gumby, Chrome resorted to petty and childish racial insults to try and make his point but he failed and eventually, Alki banned him like a bitch. THEN, he "asked" Davelive to cut Chrome's Skype call and like the perfect little eunich he seems to be, Davelive did just that.

Naturally, i piped in in the chatter box and got banned too.

I would give ANYTHING for a Battlecam alternative. I love the idea and concept and I actually would love to do some sort of show myself on a site like this (JTV, BlogTV and Ustream all suck asshole) but I won't as long as it's these fucking retarded.

8 comments:

  1. i feel partially to blame for reigniting your blog and dragging you back into the abyss. lol
    i do enjoy reading your take on BC and it's players (you kinda reaffirm my own thoughts) so as long as you can stomach it, please continue. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man. i'll give it my best. most of the time i realize that having strong opinions on anything Battlecam-related is about as futile an exercise as can possibly be. when you're dealing with a mob so willingly stupid, what else can you expect, eh? :) keep u the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is justin if he's so proud.

    he gives out womens info all the time

    http://i52.tinypic.com/2j1qwww.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. alki's a bitch. he goes on banning spree's for lulz. his achilles heel is to slam his dead old man or his fake girlfriend. that old man better be damn lucky he has money cause it won't buy happiness but it can keep a 20 year old.

    you better stop writing anything before he preapproves it or he'll sue you lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing pisses people off more then the truth. And nothing butthurts someone as much as criticism that is true. Chrome must have really hit Alki where it hurts for Alki to get that bent out of ape and ban Chrome the way he did.
    But Alki has scapegoated Chrome for a lot of ALKI'S problems and failures on the site. And Alki outright lied about the Direct TV deal, and got caught in that lie. He was embarrassed and had a lot of egg on his face. He blamed Chome. Alki tried to make everyone hate Chrome for it and it backfired on him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a small anonymous tribute to a comment you (or someone who "sounds" a lot like you) made regarding vikki =P http://lurkersanonymous.blogspot.com/2011/05/going-that-extra-mile-p.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. updated blog to include a bubba in the bushes lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read some where something about Troll2 starting up some webcam site, I hope it's true as Battlecam is getting the same people who live on site day and night.

    Alki advertises the site as a place you can do challenges and make a few dollars so why don't we see any of them anymore?

    ReplyDelete