Friday, April 15, 2011

just back from the world

Shit, man. I started this dumb blog a couple of months ago, forgot about it after a week, left the country for 3 weeks on business, came back and discovered that Lurker'sAnon had accidentally stumbled upon it.

Pretty funny shit.

While away, I checked out the Lurker'sAnon and FailkiDave blogs waaay more than I did Battlecam. Europe's wi-fi leaves much to be desired (thank fucking Christ for Starfucks over there!) so I made 2-3 efforts to have a look but honestly, it was more hassle than it was worth and I gave up. When I got back home, I logged on perused shiteous Main for all of about 10 seconds then went into SurfRatt's channel to see who I could pick on. Instead, I was surprisingly touched when I was greeted warmly (what the fuck? what has happened to this site to make people desperate enough to greet it's trolls?) by Surf, Smokethis and a couple of people in the box, SmokeTheBegger's new persona (i'm forgetting at the moment), included.

Anyway, shit has really hit the fan at BC. That I can tell, none of my fave BCers (Chrometuna, BTF) are bothering to show up much these days and Alki's is banning bitches left and right and acting like the silver-spoon-up-his-loose-ass petulant child that he has grown up to be. I really cannot express just how much I loathe this twerp. He's not entertaining, not innovative and he has to be one of the worst businessmen I have ever seen. If he hadn't been born into wealth, this cunt would be poorer than ScottSeven.

I don't see myself logging on much in the near-future. Rumor has it that Chrome was banned and that's enough for me to stay away. Can't another billionaire step up and create a new troll website for us, that doesn't suck monkey anus?

3 comments:

  1. lol (once again, belated) welcome back =P
    i couldn't help but notice u tried to join in the 2 X 4 festivities and got under someone's skin enough to get scrolled across screen. congrats! i'm wasting my evening listening to vikki weep over the loss of tommy. plz do keep blogging if u have the time or inclination.
    i enjoy reading your take on these peeps. =)

    ps maybe someone could put an ad on craigslist for another billionaire? =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh. i was on Vikki's channel for about 30 seconds but couldn't hack anymore of her bad acting (while dipshit Mike sat and stared into the dark nothingness of his life in the dummy box) and I said bad things that looks like got me banned for longer than 5 minutes. 999 year ban? could be.

    -Kodidick

    ReplyDelete
  3. trolls not only run battlecam they thought of the fucking idea ! Have an audience "vote" on the broadcaster until the next person in the "lineup" starts !! I'm hunting the original email when I wrote to him about this idea. He indeed responded. And more importantly, I am a very honest troll who had never lied. He stole that idea from me and then stopped emailing me and I found about the site from a friend.

    I just about dropped dead on the floor when I saw the "lineup" and the "voting" system. What a backstabber !! Did I get my name on it as credit? NO.

    trolls run the site and the he bans them for trolling. It's not my fault he can't take the heat when he starts his SHIT AND PISS bizarre challenges. Others agreed but they better watch out before he bans them too !

    Find a back up site folks. You'll all lose each others company one day when you are outted and banned. Let lily run it into the ground and zolar scam money until it runs dry and dies.

    I not only thought of the idea, but am a stock holder and this is the thanks the owner repays me in kind. Never trust a living soul on battlecam.

    troll army is coming. I honestly hope at least one night you all leave battlecam, join a troll chat site and leave it empty so he pays for empty space. Let justin show his 4 incher to zolar and Lily. Show them people make the site and not morons and suckass mods.

    ReplyDelete