Those of us who are regulars on Battlecam haven't been able to avoid the nightmare that is Bish and BTF's 2013 version of the Sid & Nancy story. For those who haven't been lucky enough to catch any of it, it's basically the latest chapter in a NON-epic tale that went past it's expiration date about 3 days into the saga.
Like many others, I said way before the BC House/BCRV thing started that it would not be much to look at and, as it turns out, we were all right. Other than the initial BC House meetup, Ayyone smacking Croft up, Ruen stabbing Joe and the first night Joe, BTF and Deez met up with Tommy, the rest of it has sucked Alki taint.
But there was one thing that I *KNEW* would be a fail the very second I heard that it was happening and that was when it was announced that the boys would be meeting up with Bish. There was NEVER going to be anything fun or interesting happening once Kayla got involved. She's a pointless caster on her own. Why would her hooking up with these bozos be any different?
Over-drinking, over-drugging, over-smoking, mental illness, ear rape, horrible and ADHD-drive musical taste, animal abuse, racism, illiteracy and just out and out deep and dark depressing meaningless...this is all Bish/Kayla has to offer her BC fans after all these years. It's pathetic.
I was a Bish fan almost from the start. I remember her very first cast when she was barely visible on cam and practically peeped like a frightened little field mouse. She was shy and adorable and, despite obvious signs of mental and emotional issues even back then, she was someone you found yourself pulling for.
Over the last couple of years, I've had some lovely personal conversations with Kayla and I always got the feeling that, despite me trolling, I always hoped the best for her and her world and I think she has always known that. I never lectured her to get off drugs or the booze but I was always willing to lend an ear and make constructive suggestions any time she asked me for them.
My only true concern, and the only real times i've ever been angry at Kayla enough to call her out on something has been any time she has put one of her dogs in harm's way. I have no use and no patience for animal abuse. Not in even the most basic non-physical form. The way she carries on, on any given day or night, screaming, smashing things, blasting loud music, not to mention the parade of shitbirds and cops she has exposed her poor pets to, she just doesn't deserve to have loving animals in her life.
Regardless, this recent chain of events has just pretty much chipped away at what was left of my good feelings towards this little monster. Without a doubt, she is in deep, dire trouble. She is an addict, mentally ill and dangerous and needs help in just about every way you can imagine. I don't make light of any of that. If I thought she was serious about getting her life together, I'd do what I could to help because NO ONE deserves to be in such pain and turmoil.
But the bottom line is that she's a pretty horrible, spoiled and selfish person, even by Battlecam standards, and she's ceased to be an entertaining figure on the site for me. I occasionally still tune in to see if maybe she is sober and communicative because that is Kayla at her best, despite the fact that most of the BC fucktards think otherwise. And let's face it, THAT is who Kayla is playing to and showing off for. She's proven that she will do ANYTHING to get attention and that is just retarded and cunt-like, in my opinion.
It will be sad and a terrible waste but I won't be surprised to hear that Kayla has been arrested or worse, died out of stupid, non-epic, non-noble reasons in the not-too-distant future. I'm sure it will happen on Battlecam and the evil, heartless bastards amongst the trolls will goad her on until she gets handcuffed (again) or quits breathing and Elly is licking her blue face, attempting to get some of "mama's love".
And who knows? Maybe even BTF will sober up if and when it happens on his watch. He's proven himself to be equally idiotic and attention-starved and he can go to hell too. He needs a little wake-up call soon himself.
PS- Kayla, if you read this, don't bother with your meaningless comments. I'll just delete them. Stay defensive and selfish. It seems to REALLY be working out for your ass.
But there was one thing that I *KNEW* would be a fail the very second I heard that it was happening and that was when it was announced that the boys would be meeting up with Bish. There was NEVER going to be anything fun or interesting happening once Kayla got involved. She's a pointless caster on her own. Why would her hooking up with these bozos be any different?
Over-drinking, over-drugging, over-smoking, mental illness, ear rape, horrible and ADHD-drive musical taste, animal abuse, racism, illiteracy and just out and out deep and dark depressing meaningless...this is all Bish/Kayla has to offer her BC fans after all these years. It's pathetic.
I was a Bish fan almost from the start. I remember her very first cast when she was barely visible on cam and practically peeped like a frightened little field mouse. She was shy and adorable and, despite obvious signs of mental and emotional issues even back then, she was someone you found yourself pulling for.
Over the last couple of years, I've had some lovely personal conversations with Kayla and I always got the feeling that, despite me trolling, I always hoped the best for her and her world and I think she has always known that. I never lectured her to get off drugs or the booze but I was always willing to lend an ear and make constructive suggestions any time she asked me for them.
My only true concern, and the only real times i've ever been angry at Kayla enough to call her out on something has been any time she has put one of her dogs in harm's way. I have no use and no patience for animal abuse. Not in even the most basic non-physical form. The way she carries on, on any given day or night, screaming, smashing things, blasting loud music, not to mention the parade of shitbirds and cops she has exposed her poor pets to, she just doesn't deserve to have loving animals in her life.
Regardless, this recent chain of events has just pretty much chipped away at what was left of my good feelings towards this little monster. Without a doubt, she is in deep, dire trouble. She is an addict, mentally ill and dangerous and needs help in just about every way you can imagine. I don't make light of any of that. If I thought she was serious about getting her life together, I'd do what I could to help because NO ONE deserves to be in such pain and turmoil.
But the bottom line is that she's a pretty horrible, spoiled and selfish person, even by Battlecam standards, and she's ceased to be an entertaining figure on the site for me. I occasionally still tune in to see if maybe she is sober and communicative because that is Kayla at her best, despite the fact that most of the BC fucktards think otherwise. And let's face it, THAT is who Kayla is playing to and showing off for. She's proven that she will do ANYTHING to get attention and that is just retarded and cunt-like, in my opinion.
It will be sad and a terrible waste but I won't be surprised to hear that Kayla has been arrested or worse, died out of stupid, non-epic, non-noble reasons in the not-too-distant future. I'm sure it will happen on Battlecam and the evil, heartless bastards amongst the trolls will goad her on until she gets handcuffed (again) or quits breathing and Elly is licking her blue face, attempting to get some of "mama's love".
And who knows? Maybe even BTF will sober up if and when it happens on his watch. He's proven himself to be equally idiotic and attention-starved and he can go to hell too. He needs a little wake-up call soon himself.
PS- Kayla, if you read this, don't bother with your meaningless comments. I'll just delete them. Stay defensive and selfish. It seems to REALLY be working out for your ass.


I'm in total agreeance with all of this.
ReplyDeletePlease tell me that second pic is photoshopped? That dirty, selfish drug addict is also into beastiality?
ReplyDeleteI feel so sorry for that poor dog for its constant abuse, when is someone going to do the right thing and take Elly away? Smh in disgust
Very well done. I"m thinking she's not so much crazy as she is a spoiled brat. She gets away with it with little repercussions. The pic isn't photo shopped. I have one of her biting on Elly's ear and pulling it away from her head. She also bit the skin atound Elly's neck and streatched it out. Might be time to send this info to the proper agency.
ReplyDeleteyeah, i have screen caps of her biting Elly's neck too. it's just a shame. Battlecam is the worst place for a sick person like her. as long as she's allowed to act like an imbecile publicly, nothing can stop her madness.
ReplyDelete-Kodiak
If this delusional,narcissistic trash treats her dog so bad on cam, imagine what she must be doing to that helpless dog when cam is off?
ReplyDeleteSo sick, this skank can't even take care of herself, let alone a dog.
She's too lazy, drunk and drugged out her mind to even bother with common, basic everyday stuff like: wash, cook, clean. So go figure.
Her choice whatever she does with her messed up life but Elly shouldn't be subject to this much abuse, she's just a defenseless pet who always seems stressed out and frightened.
About time someone does something, even animal shelter is 5 star compared to what that dog must be going through in Bish's crack den on the daily.
At one point the other night when she and BTF were fighting and she was screaming, she found Elly upstairs, huddled back in the corner, cowed and shaking, ears back. She finally stopped her carrying on and made BTF come up to "show Elly everything is okay". She said the poor dog has apparently lived through years of this kind of screaming trauma with she and her screwed up family as well.
ReplyDeleteWe have all seen this poor dog looking stressed and confused at her bizarre behavior and screaming, even right in her ear. The dog runs to her, tail wagging wildly when she gets the slightest sign of approval and affection as it seems they are the only sane, stable moments in her life.
I do hate the thought of the dog being taken from her by a government agency because we all know it will almost certainly mean she will be put down. It is tragic that there is apparently not one sane, stable, useful adult in that family who would recognize the situation and rescue that poor, sweet animal to a better life. But what can we expect? They sit and watch the way their own daughter carries on and behaves at BC and do nothing to get her committed to a long term stay in a mental hospital which she clearly so desperately needs.
As for BTF, he is as reprehensible and disgusting as the other retarded and stagnant BC lowlifes. In fact, he almost makes Scott look tolerable in comparison. This sick girl's life is filled with BC, BTF, Joe, Alki, toxic parents and family and ghetto trash. The best she can hope for at this point is that somehow the state might get involved at some point, do what her parents won't and will have reason to commit her to a long term stay at a mental health facility. Sad commentary indeed.
Just wow I seen the first cap at the shoutbox but not the second one. Just disgusting!
ReplyDeleteHer enablers make me also want to vomit telling her she isn't doing anything wrong or do the dog isn't being harmed. Who can sit back and say how awesome she is? I see a few over at Mac's box saying those very words even on Facebook. I can see the men complimenting over and over as they just want to see her nude but when the women are saying too? What the hell is wrong with these people? I just shake my head in disgust.
The dog should not have an owner like this. The pics say it all not to mention other things she lets the dog do as in licking from a toilet the day it had some blue solution in, licking up her barf from a night of drinking, screaming in her ears. Bish just laughs at everyone who threaten to get her dog taken away saying it won't happen.
BTF is no better he still defends her saying she is fine, the real deal, the best, how awesome she is etc. etc. What an asshole loser. I thought he of all people would try to help her but all he cares about is getting some fame out of it or a little sexy time.
If you make a comment elsewhere about her messed up life or behavior she just ends up tossing the word "jealous" around or telling you, you wish you could be her. I don't see anyone wishing to be her or living that kind of life of filth.
Completely agree with you @8:48 pm
ReplyDeleteAnd what's with that idiot, dude/ chick Ceejays obsession with this trailer trash.
Calling her hot chick lol, always in her channel complimenting, kissing her ass and enabling her. Bunch of retarded losers.
Ceejay has to be a bit on the mental side herself praising up this trashy skank all the time. Ceejay isn't the only female doing it though. Check out Facebook these bitches have something wrong with them telling her she rocks. They must love how she lives in filth and how she treats her dog. It's one thing to praise her up when she acts like a slut but how she treats the dog? Something is not right here. They all sound like mini Alki's.
Deletebish is pure white trash. her mother should just send her in for a psychiatric stay. filthy ugly bitch. no one likes her anymore at all. she is DISGUSTING. trailer trash walks by her and spits.
ReplyDeletealki forgets, the trolls run battlecam. It's not enough to have just a caster up on main. you have to have a good set of trolls who know what to type and when to get someone riled. you have to make sure that you are repetitive enough that once you have got their goat, you sit back and reel them in.
ReplyDeleteSome of the chat on main just about makes you puke. The constant racism and anti gay chat is just about as sickening as it gets.
they've trolled off all the good trolls and all the good casters have left the site because of lily, harry, alki and other failed mods not even worth mentioning. they wanted it to all of the sudden be "no swearing". oh brother. he dumps all that money in that site because what else will he spend it on? he has no class whatsoever and we have even seen jen slam him on tv about being crude and vulgar. he's pure trash. so naturally pure trash surrounds him.
bish, btf, joe, zolar, davelive have all failed. everyone of them. scammers, beggars, drug addicts and mental health patients. fail fail fail
http://gyazo.com/a2e5dbdc45649109e88b0fa17d88fb0b.png
ReplyDeleteKayla is perfect
http://i.imgur.com/LLerh0g.png
ReplyDeletePerfectly normal....
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteher stream of (un)consciousness nonsense stopped being cute about 3 years ago. it's not clever or artistic and it doesn't come from a deep or creative thinker which is what she wants us all to believe she is. anyone can get plastered or high, act flakey and speak gibberish. it's actually the reason i stopped doing either years ago. i just got sick of being out of it and sounding like a pretentious retard.
ReplyDeletewhen you first witness the spectacle that is Bish/Kayla, you feel sad over her so-called pain and the struggle of her mental illness and substance abuse. then you find out that she's nothing more than uber-selfish, spoiled white trash with zero goals, social skills and she can't even take care of herself properly and you just want to have her thrown into a pit where she can't hurt anyone or anything else because ultimately, that is what will happen.
i'm done with this bullshit artist. let desperate and dumb fat kid BTF pretend he has something deep and meaningful with her and waste away in Columbus too. as far as I'm concerned, he's nearly just as irrelevant and uninteresting.
-Kodiak
Actually each of them really does know how much of a loser and a zero they are. All the big talk and BS is just a way of trying to compensate and cover. The only "saving grace" that keeps anyone interested and watching is that Vikki Jr. is such a trainwreck (and loves to degrade herself) and BTF is a walking freak show at 500 pounds.
ReplyDeleteA photograph used to shock. She didn't actually bang her dog. Drunk Trolling gone too far. She's a piece of shit and a worthless person but I don't think she has a real sexual desire for her only "friend."
ReplyDeleteWow 7:15 AM did she actually have to perform the act to offend and gross you out? Just the fact that she was willing to make that statement and be seen in public in that pose should be enough I would think.
ReplyDeleteAnd please, I really don't want to hear "she was drunk". Her behavior while drunk is a true reflection of what is inside, same with happy drunks, mean drunks, any drunks. I realize that Vikki Jr and "Mother" both think that is the universal excuse for everything "I was drunk" but that doesn't mean the sane world accepts it.
Agreed to many use that excuse "I was drunk" making it seem sure it's ok, WRONG!!! A person may get away with that a few times but repeating it over and over it does not work after awhile.
ReplyDeleteBish has said she hates herself the next day when doing all these crazy things on cam because of her drinking. Does she do anything about this? Absolutely not and goes right back to drinking again knowing she will repeat her crazy ways every time.
She has said she has to drink to get rid of the demons. I don't buy that either. She claims she stopped drinking for over a year how did she coop with these apparent demons then?
I have seen her cast a few times not drinking she seemed relatively normal to me not flipping out talking about demons or screaming. The drinking is more of her problem than these things she puts in her head to convince others of. Remember she is good with making up stories and manipulating people whether she is drinking or not.
She gets herself in more problems drinking then when she isn't. It's time for her to put the bottle down for good and if she really wanted to she would. She needs to stop making excuses to drink.
I've always seen through BTF, but it seems his fat, I'm a nice guy act still works on a majority of the ppl. His only intention was to go to Kayla's house for attention and to get it wet. He's got the art of milking ppl. for money down to a science, and the do-good retards just keep sending him money into his pay pal. This guy is almost 30 yrs. old, 500 plus lbs., and I'm sure is on SSI due to morbid obeasity. Both are a waste.
ReplyDeleteSo many people that show up on BC with some drama, begging for money...Kayla and Billy are both good at it. He begs for money comes home buys $40 worth of chinese food, he bought the 3 family meal and poo poo platter for just himself. But I am guessing in the next couple of weeks when he meets deez in Vegas he will be begging again.
ReplyDelete