Friday, August 24, 2012

The Return Of Bish


Well, my Bish is back. I went nearly 3 weeks without much Battlecam action (I was abroad and busy) so I am not quite up on what she's been up to and how she's been doing but judging by her on-cam appearance yesterday, I'd say that she's done a little slippin' in her quest to get clean and sober. I'm not making a judgement call here. Sober or wasted beyond reason, I have a soft spot in my heart for our favorite troubled BC angel and I do believe that, deep down, Kayla just wants love and goodness in her life and is mindful of how much work she has before her, to get closer to both. I support and am rooting for her. I've dealt with substance abuse on an extreme personal level. How can I not?

That said, I have to call Bish out on one thing: the way she so quickly turned on the always photogenic Joey, one of Bish's adorable dogs, last night. The 2 of them were bonding so beautifully after Bish made a late night McDonald's run and was hand-feeding Joey some Mickey D greasy goodness. It was almost an AWWWWWWWW moment when, out of the complete blue, Bish went into full panic attack mode, got on her phone with her Dad, demanded to see Elly (who was seriously injured by Joey a few weeks back when they got into a tussle) and started being mean and verbally abusive towards Joey. It was the craziest thing to see such a marked change in mood but it really pissed me off. I could barely give 3 fucks about how humans treat other humans but treat an animal poorly and I rage. I recently was nearly arrested when I popped a 20-something skater shithead in his chin after witnessing him treat his pittie like shit. I have ZERO tolerance for animal abuse and as much as I like Kayla, I think she's lame for being a shitbird towards her beloved Joey. Get your act together, Bish. Destroy yourself all you want but leave your sweet dogs out of it.

On another, completely irrelevant note.....





I just checked into Vikki's depressingly lifeless channel over at VL and caught this little doozy in chat box and i think it sumsums up the cluelessness that goes on in this sick woman's tortured and wasted brain pretty perfectly. Anyone who spends any time on Battlecam at all knows that, during normal, busy hours, the second Vikki cams up on Main, she gets pooped. She might last a little longer in the morning when the epic likes of Croft and the currently-banned (what a rookie move, Alki) Buttonmoon are casting but let's get real here, Vikki is liked in the universe by MAYBE 3 people. She's fooling herself when she states such horseshit.

And speaking of Vikki, I see that the Vikki blogs are STILL reporting her every move. What her mood is like. How bad her hair looks. What she said about Tommy. What she said about Bruce. How much booze she's had. How she turned her back on whatever latest cuntbag "friend" she has. What she's wearing, etc. etc.

There is no end in sight to just how much the Vikki Haters can report on this horrible witch, day in, day out. It's gotta be a 'makes me feel so much better about my shit life' thing.

What else could drive so many people to follow this woman's every single move like they do?

Anyway, see you in the troll box, bitches.


3 comments:

  1. I wish Bish would get her act together and be more responsible. She keeps calling herself a genius who is perfect and I laugh every time. Would a genius get in this much trouble as she has? She needs to surround herself with positive influences. Maybe as she matures things may be different down the road for her. Best of luck to her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel really bad about talkin like that to Joey... I wish it didn't make a blog post. I woke up in the morning and spent the whole next day kissin her ass and apologizing. I was fukin wasted and thought she was a demon. I was also defending elly---- You make it sound like i just randomly get drunk and scream at my dogs... That's not how it is.. Still, it wasn't fair and my little baby did not deserve to be spoken to in that way... Keep in mind though, that she never left my bed the entire time I ranted like a piece of shit... If she was really that terrified and offended by my remarks, she would have ran and hid... I'm not an animal abuser. I just had one bad moment where she felt like a sick manipulative monster and it happened to be caught on camera. People make mistakes...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bish, I like you. I think you are a very pretty young lady. I really hope things go well for you this year. Despite any of the trolling and hate that you, vikki and others get- you know you are a better person than that.

    Trolling and the internet is fun. Take it in moderation. When you are 90 you will be helping your great grandchildren with their homework. You will also be helping them on their computers: "no tommy, trolling fat cow is three words not two".

    ReplyDelete