Thursday, July 5, 2012

Ghostdog is mad, bro


Ghostdog came at me last night in Bish's channel. He was darned mad. He accused me of talking shit about him on my blog (which I did) and then went on a tirade about me posting lies about him (which i didn't). Essentially, he kept on and on about my last blog post like a 10 year old and challenged me to cam up to address the issue, as though there IS an issue.

What the fuck is wrong with some of you people? How the hell can you get THAT upset over something some dumb ass posted in his shitty blog, read by nearly no one? I mean, Jesus Christ.  Ghostdog gets on cam with all of his strong opinions, puts himself up there on a site that thrives on ridiculing people and then gets his butt chafed by a few criticisms.

Anyway, i was tempted to play along with this retard and cam up in Bish's channel for a little debate but then i figured, what the fuck would be the point? I'd slay Ghost in any verbal debate imaginable and for what? Bragging rights in front of about 20 people? Screw that shit. I'd rather maintain my troll "cheery" and have fun on here and in the chat box. I might do it one of these days but i'd rather waste my energy on a BC headliner and not bother with 3rd and 4th rate cam "talent" like Ghostdog.


PS- I guess I didn't learn to not write stupid shit about Ghostdog.





No comments:

Post a Comment