Monday, March 5, 2012

When No-Pussy-Getting Fucktards Attempt To Bloviate....



*from Sergeo's blog, The Auto Crank Blog Baby

Just more ignorance and lack of basic human understanding.

Sergeo's "old school". What that means is that he's one of those poor, disconnected shitheads in life who believe that homosexuality is a choice and that it's all about cock-sucking and butt-fucking.

I don't know why but I still find myself feeling stunned everything this sort of blatant homophobia pops up somewhere. It's 2012. Are we REALLY still this threatened by the personal lives of other people?

I'm not sure why Sergeo thinks he needs a soapbox, besides his failed channel over at VaughnLive. Clearly, he believes that he'll get more attention by putting his energy into the blogs. Sorta like Vikki except Vikki would never put any energy into ANYTHING.


1 comment:

  1. This coming from a man that blatantly sat on BC and attacked my daughter for her sexual preferences. She has never met him or spoken to him - but he feels he has the right to attack her for her sexual preference. Neither her nor I were even in his channel at the time. Yeah he isn't homophobic at ALL... not ONE SINGLE BIT... You are an Arsehole Turdseo Taint Stain nothing more than that.

    ReplyDelete