Sunday, June 5, 2011

Battlecam...still stupid and fucked as always



I missed a week of BC action. It was the most calm and rational I've been in a long time. More proof that Battlecam is bad for my health. 

I came back on a few days ago an it was just more of the same....Vikki STILL sitting on her drunk, massive and stinking ass in her bathrobe or moo moo, more and more man-voiced than ever, STILL pining away for dumb 'ol Tommy while her fellow Oprah-loving chub hens like Nancyjane and Peachy egg her on, tell her she's absolutely right about how she feels and how much of dicks Tommy and Bruce are to her.

Truth is, Tommy really IS a dick to her and I can't quite figure out why.

I summed it up months ago when I was confronting him in Croftman's old (formerly popular) channel and accused him of just being a pathetic, lonely little emo boy who just wanted to be hugged by the world. I suggested that he's probably an enormous pussy around whatever woman would be stupid enough to enter into a relationship with him (Shannon?) and that he only acts as poorly to woman as he does because A.) he's never been loved by a good woman   B.) has never quite understood how women really are and C.) has ALWAYS had a hard time fucking them.

Naturally, he banned me for that one. I expected nothing less. I still stand by what I said then.

There is no doubt Tommy loves the attention Vikki oozes all over him and the drama involved has most certainly kept his "star power" a little brighter on Battlecam (whatever the fuck that means). I don't buy for a second that his requests for vile Vikki pussy pics on Skype and his willingness to unsheath his mighty 4-incher to her in return was just Tommy "trollin' the fuck outta Vikki...coo coo!!!"

BULLSHIT!

Tommy loves the shit and is a master manipulator of sad, older woman with no self-esteem like Vikki. From one day to the next, it's different mixed signal to the ol' gal and she just keeps right on gulping up his abuse. Somewhere inside, she's gotta know that she's just being played with but damned if these idiot loser doesn't keep coming back from more Mothman cumshots.

In essence, Tommy is just another pussy bully, throwing his weight around the Internet, knowing full well that 'consequences will never be the same'. He hides behind trolling but the shit he does to Vikki has nothing to do with trolling. Real trolling takes being clever, being skillful and adding a little with into the mix so as not to let things become too serious or get out of hand. Tommy's just a drunk loose cannon who feels safe in his little dungeon, knowing that know one can ever reach him in real life.

Fair enough. But he ain't no troll and he certainly isn't the master troll he and Vikki think he is.

Other than the Vikki/Tommy horseshit, there's nothing much to spiel on about.

Jimmy seems to be M.I.A. At least he is when I've been on recently. No big deal. He stopped being fun to gawk at when his mom dummied up and stayed out of camera sight.

BTF is a shadow of his former fun self although the early morn Denny's visit with Moonboots and Rockabetty was kinda fun.

I've seen hints of Beerguy but I'm guessing he's just playing up his once grand BC presence in typical BC cartoon fashion.

No Bish the few times I've been on recently. So bangable yet so goddamned unattainable for us lowly earthly creatures.

OG Mike, Justin and CalmLikeABomb are dead to me.

Smokethis proved to be the gigantic tool that he is by 9999 banning me from his channel and then immediately going private. If this cunt is allowed any more viewership somewhere, I'm personally pulling the plug on the Internet. How he EVER managed to get fans is beyond me. He's stupider than Keemstar and that's fucking STU and PID!

The once-entertaining Wisdom presence was lost on me the second he had his little boy partner on with him over several casts. What the fuck were they up to? I couldn't watch for very long.

Now it's just the forgettable likes of BC noobs like GhostDog, Ruen, Beer & Cheerios and the occasional nameless chick (sorry, i tend to poop off or go to another channel the second some bimbo tries to sex up Battlecam. if i want porn, i'll got to 4Chan) who thinks she's hot.

Maybe I was just so burned on JTV and BlogTV and so excited about about the potential of Battlecam when it first appeared, and so completely blind, I couldn't pick up then that Battlecam sucked. It did back then and it does even more now.

I'm sure I'll check it out again soon.

3 comments:

  1. good post =) so is our continued "interest" in BC due to the "can't tear one's eyes from a trainwreck" thing? i know i wanna be there the day bc tanks but i'm a negative nancy anyway =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Vikki can't figure out he's messing with her head to give us the viewers a laugh that is her problem.

    I don't feel sorry for that bitch one bit; she will be nice to you one moment then will bite your fucking head off the next.

    Many will say she is mean because of the booze and doesn't remember that's BULLSHIT, she manipulates others to feel sorry for her and if you tell her how it really is she don't want to hear it.

    She better watch who she pisses off, certain people have her info. so she better give her head a little shake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nigger.. dont ban me bro

    ReplyDelete